Wii 'tips n tricks'

added:

54. +Maniacal=Maniac+ To Make Your Mii's Pants Red... Select Them As A "Favorite"
To Make Them Blue, You Must Send The Mii To SOmeone, And Have Them Send It Back To You.

55. Ken drummer Go to http://wiiminder.com whilst on the opera browser to have tabbed wii browsing

56. WiiZero When your playing a game that doesn't allow you to pause you can always hit the "Home" button on the Wii Remote. This trick is very useful during WarioWare and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.

WiiZero said:
56. WiiZero When your playing a game that doesn't allow you to pause you can always hit the "Home" button on the Wii Remote. This trick is very useful during WarioWare and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.

in wario ware you can pause the game pressing the + and - buttons, it gives you the option to continue or quit the game

WiiZero said:

One thing I noticed about this, however, is that the time/clock keeps on ticking even when it is "paused" like this. I left my game paused like this overnight and the next time I saved the game (the next day) it added more than twelve hours to my play time total (recorded with the save game). Therefore, everyone's recorded play time includes all the time the game was "paused" as well.

i don't think anybody said this but when you are on the browser and when you type in a website that is www. "whatever" .com you don't have to type the www. and .com .......it doesn't work with .edu .gov .net or .org also it doesn't work if you have a dot in your website like www. "what.ever" .com

i dont know if this has been mentioned, but you can turn your wii on and off by holding/pressing the power button on the wiimote.

Wii Sports Fun
Bowling-Let go of ur ball behind u(make shure u throw it not drop it)(also make shure u watch what happens after u throw it)
-Throw into another lane by going to the far right/left and turn to that lane u also have to throw ur ball into the air not onto the lane(even if u hit some of their pins u still get a 0 on that shot)
-To get a ball with stars u need to make the pro rank(1000 points)
-To change the color of ur ball(not countin star ball) start a bowling game by urself then press +and go to start over. While the screen is black press 1 on ur Wii0-mote and ur ball will change color.(Htere are 4 colors red blue green yellow)
-go to practice and chose power throws when u get to 91 pins go to the right side and throw ur ball on the huge bumper if the ball stays on the bumper and goes past the pins u will hear a click then a boom then a second later all the pins will fall down.
Boxing-To make a combo just hit ur opponet with a few hits in a row(depending on ur swings u may do and uppercut or a hook)
Baseball-To change to an underhand throw press 2(press 1 to go back to normal pitching)
Tennis-To do a fast smoking serve throw the ball up and hit it when it gets to its highest point.

Trauma Center:Second Option
Tools-To change your toor look on the octogon at the bbottom left and move the nunchuck in the direction of the tool's picture.
Healing Touch-Derek Stiles' Healing Touch slows down time by half while Nozomi Weaver's doesn't slow down time but for every correct thing u do u gain some heart rate. The lenght of time u have is shown under the heart rate bar and the more accurate ur drawing of the star is the mor time u get.(To use Healing Touch u first hold Z on the Nunchuck and then B on the Wii-Mote and just trace a star. U can only use it once per opperation once u can use it freely)(Auto Healing Touches dont count as ur one healing touch but they don't have a time limit)

Excite Truck
Moves
-To use ur boost press the D-Pad.
-To jump boost press the D-Pad right when u get into the air.
-To tree Run just drive where there are trees and jsut dont hit them.
-If u get the POW(Power) icon u can run right throwgh trees and crash into the compotition to destroy their trucks.

Last edited:
doosta said:
i dont know if this has been mentioned, but you can turn your wii on and off by holding/pressing the power button on the wiimote.

No offense, but that's pretty obvious. My 3 y old sister can do that. :lol:

hey cool, never knew you could change the windows around on the main menu.. i'm gonna check it out! LOL

mike

Does any one know what is a more popular game for a 13 year old, either red steel or twilight princess? Awnser asap please!:D

soccerfreak said:
Does any one know what is a more popular game for a 13 year old, either red steel or twilight princess? Awnser asap please!:D

i'd probably get Zelda, but Red Steel is a fun game too...

Back