Wii 'tips n tricks'

r00ntje said:
Toad found out how to work ctrl+c and ctrl+v

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/933010.html

Nobody confirmed my MP3 playback yet, I suggested it on top of this page. (or previous page if this post will be first on the next page)

Anyway, the manual also says we can send SMS to mobbile phones. But I guess it isn't possible yet. Wish someone found out a trick about that.
UMMM isnt Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V copy and paste? And if it is why does it send me to Wii Sports can you just post it here. Is it for Internet Explorer too?

in wario ware title screen hold the wii mote like in the umbrella form and twist your hand from from left to right, the remote thet appears on the screen will move showing some fun animations

In Wii Sports in golf on hole 7 you can go for the green from the tee but make sure to aim between the nearby trees.

In Wii Sports in golf on hole 9 if the wind allows it you can go for the island to the left of the screen for your first shot. You must make sure you r close enough to use the iron for your second shot because using the driver for your second shot will not clear the cliff in front of u. Only using the iron for your second shot can u get on the green for 2.

ok...im a noob...Do I dowload video9 using the trial version of internet browser on the wii, or do I download it on my cpu then transfer it to the wii somehow?
Please help

download it to your pc, then convert the videos and transfer them to the sd card, insert the sd card on your wii, and enjoy your videos in the photo channel

I don't know if this has been said before, but I didn't see it on the list.

It's sort of obvious, but:

In Wii Sports baseball, if you hold A before throwing a pitch it'll give you a screwball, if you hold B before throwing the pitch, it'll give you a curve. If you hold A+B, it'll give you a slider. The D-pad can be used to aim your pitch.

Another obvious one:
In almost every game, you can control the menus with the nunchuk's analog stick or Wii remote's D-pad, rather than pointing at it with the Wii remote.

Another obvious one:
If you take the Wii fitness test, your results and some other data will show up as a message on the main menu's message board.

Another obvious one:

By hovering over a channel in the main menu and holding down A+B, you can drag the channel to a new spot.

Last edited:
I know most of you will probably call this tip cheating but here goes anyway :) If you are playing on any game of Wii Sports and you are having a really bad day, instead of seeing the particular game through to the end and risk getting deduction points on your score, just pause the game by hitting the '+' button and choose to quit the game so your score is where it was before you started the game.

P.S I bet most of you do this anyway so not to lose your pro status :)

Heres a bit of an obvious one:
If you click on the loading cats on the news channel each one will make a different pitched noice a bit like a miaow. They act as a kind of keyboard.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
idiot 'miaow' is actually spelt Meow, DAH!!!

DOn't Flame Other Members.

In The "Conduct" Game In Wario Ware, Just Twist The Wiimote Really Fast To Beat It Quickly.

In The "Keep The Beat" Game In Wario Ware, Tap The Wiimote In With Your Left/Right Hand While The Wiimote Is In The Waiter Position In Your Other Hand.

added

53. from Braniac If you click on the loading cats on the news channel each one will make a different pitched noice a bit like a miaow. They act as a kind of keyboard.

Back