Wii 'tips n tricks'

Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet but the number of coins mario gets when downloading VC games is the same as the number of blocks of memory it takes up...

When looking at your messages press a+b and you can move the messages around. If you have A LOT of messages like me then you can arrange them in this manner or you can just delete them.lol

Omie said:

When looking at your messages press a+b and you can move the messages around. If you have A LOT of messages like me then you can arrange them in this manner or you can just delete them.lol
added

This isn't really a tip or trick, but in Zelda the messanger can be found in each town/city/what ever. So far I know he's:
In Ordon he's in the goat shed
In Kakariko Village he's in the hotel by the fire
In Zora's Domain he's behind the King's/Queen's thrown
That's all I have so far, or am remember right now.

Edit: Also, a tip for Zelda, there is always a fairy before a boss.

Last edited:
vizionblind said:
Wii Video 9 is a free video conversion application developed by Red Kawa. It allows you to convert your computer video files (like avi, divx, mpeg, etc.) into the specific video formats that are playable on the Wii.

Wii Video 9 can also be combined with Videora, another software application, and together they can let you automatically download and convert video for your Wii using BitTorrent and RSS technology.

This is friggin sweet :)

Papa got a 200gb portable HD, and wii has usb ^-^

It will work right? :drool:

I think you can only play videos from an SD card. I don't think the Wii is able to detect USB Hard Drives. You're welcome to try it though, and tell us if it works.

i charge my ipod with the usb ports and i wish i lived in the uk so i could by these batteries called usbcell and they charge through usb ports

Back