Wii 'tips n tricks'

I registered my email with my Wii, and sent myself an email to my Wii and I don't look at it yet, my Wii's blue light doesn't even come on.

Anyone know whats wrong, or how I activate it?

well if you sent a message and did not read it to your wii it only comes on when it is off

#33 Hold the B button and point to the direction you want to go in the Mii channel and you can scroll around the screen. You can see all the Miis without arranging them.

Omie said:
#33 Hold the B button and point to the direction you want to go in the Mii channel and you can scroll around the screen. You can see all the Miis without arranging them.
added

Silent-Sniper said:
Thanks very much I will try these when I get my Wii on the 8th!

I am not going to play a game first, I love browsing the options and making it feel like mine before I play :D

Exactly the same here im getting mine tomorrow too
Im SOOO Excited
Im making my Wii mine by buying it with my own money lol

In Wii Tennis to hit the powerserve, after tossing the ball up hit it at it's highest point. This is similar to the powerboost you could get in mariokart. Does anyone know how to hit a normal return shot vs. a lob almost everytime I hit it lobs the ball up and occasionally I'd get a good flat shot in but usually not.
Oh yea another thing is in single player mode when playing the computer in doubles tennis you control both players at the same time so when you swing both players will swing. It took me a couple of games to figure that out so thought I'd share it. Does anyone know how to control how the front player on doubles tennis in terms of how he aims his shots?

Press down on the conrol pad while watchng a video to change the voices, if you change the mood on a video the sounds will be affected too!!

zorrilla said:
Press down on the conrol pad while watchng a video to change the voices, if you change the mood on a video the sounds will be affected too!!
added

Back