Wii 'tips n tricks'

added #38. #38. from Inibriator on IGN: Hit left and right on the dpad in the Weather Channel Globe to change the icons between the various options

I didn't see this on your list anywhere: To view messages from previous days that were never deleted, change the calendar date on your Wii console to the day you received the message.

Just Found This Out Yesterday...

You Can Use The Right Analog Stick On The Classic Controller To Navigate The Wii Menu!

While using the internet channel the zoom depends on what you want to get close, if you want to zoom in while watching a video it`ll be adjusted almost to full sscreen, if you zoom in text it,ll zoom ´til it is readable. ( Remember its zoRRilla)

added #39. from +Maniacal=Maniac+ You Can Use The Right Analog Stick On The Classic Controller To Navigate The Wii Menu!

Please add this to the list

I have just found when on the main menu on Wii Play were you select which game you want to play you can click on various places on your Mii and he/she will perform different poses and facial expressions It's quite funny.

added #40.

#40. from Snoopwiius I have just found when on the main menu on Wii Play were you select which game you want to play you can click on various places on your Mii and he/she will perform different poses and facial expressions.

Back