Wii 'tips n tricks'

vizionblind said:
8. Register and Extend Warranty: Register your Console on Nintendo.com, get a free 90 day extension to your warranty.

9. Get Free Nintendo Power: Register 3 Nintendo products on Nintendo.com, and get 3 months of Nintendo Power free.

is this true in UK?

i've registered the console with the pin # and some games too, got the stars and everything but it doesnt say anything about extended warranties or 'nintendo power'

you have to register 3 nintendo consoles or w/e (wii,gamecube,gba,ds) and then you get it

in the globe view in the weather forecast channel, if you grab the world and give it a quick flick the world will go spinning (it works better if you zoom out with the - button) you can only really spin it east or west cause it gets stuck on the poles. This has no real value unless you wanted to choose some random city in the world.

added:

40. from scorpio369 in the globe view in the weather forecast channel, if you grab the world and give it a quick flick the world will go spinning (it works better if you zoom out with the - button) you can only really spin it east or west cause it gets stuck on the poles. This has no real value unless you wanted to choose some random city in the world.

41. from kwarp If you're winning in Wii Sports Baseball by 4 or 5 points, the pitcher on the other team will start sweating.

42. from avidlinuxuser On the Beta Version of Opera, there are 2 files. One is in the Wii channel for the browser itself. The other is in the same area as game saves. If you delete the file, it clears the cache and cookies resulting in keeping the experience snappy.

43. from albino_vulpex When viewing photos in the photo channel, press B to create a pixilated circle for censoring The size of the circle depends on how close your remote is to the TV

vizionblind said:
added:

40. from scorpio369 in the globe view in the weather forecast channel, if you grab the world and give it a quick flick the world will go spinning (it works better if you zoom out with the - button) you can only really spin it east or west cause it gets stuck on the poles. This has no real value unless you wanted to choose some random city in the world.

41. from kwarp If you're winning in Wii Sports Baseball by 4 or 5 points, the pitcher on the other team will start sweating.

42. from avidlinuxuser On the Beta Version of Opera, there are 2 files. One is in the Wii channel for the browser itself. The other is in the same area as game saves. If you delete the file, it clears the cache and cookies resulting in keeping the experience snappy.

43. from albino_vulpex When viewing photos in the photo channel, press B to create a pixilated circle for censoring The size of the circle depends on how close your remote is to the TV

Its Not B, Its Up Or Down On The D-Pad

24. Omie When looking at your messages press a+b and you can move the messages around. If you have A LOT of messages like me then you can arrange them in this manner or you can just delete them

I tried this and doesn't seem to work. When ever i press A+B together the message opens up. Is there any settings or should i be any other page other than reading mails page ?

Thanks

added

44. from joeydarkfire Wii Tennis: When you get to the screen (in 1 player) where there is a picture of 2 yous and 2 "?" press on them and they will change between "?" and u so u can play against yourself or just watch a match

45. from duckols Also in bowling when the bowling game is loading you can press different directions on the D-pad to change the color of your ball.

maduser74 said:
I tried this and doesn't seem to work. When ever i press A+B together the message opens up. Is there any settings or should i be any other page other than reading mails page ?

Thanks

Got it working. Thanks

In the Bowling game...hold the "B" button....(Trigger to me ) and throw the Ball...STILL holding the button-Trigger....bring your arm back again and throw it again releasing the button/Trigger and the Ball travels much faster....

Stream your own videos and music from your computer to your Wii using the Opera Browser and a program called Orb. This thing is ace. Forget the RedKawa Media Center I posted earlier.

http://www.orb.com/

Check out this video...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPt6bfVtWGc[/MEDIA]

This is the best thread made yet and also in boxing you can make your guy do poses with his hands so please add that!

Last edited:
added: 46. from doctorecs In Wii boxing you can have your character do poses by moving your hands around. Example, put both hands up in the air as if you just won a victory.

In Wii Play: On the game selection screen poke your Mii's arms, legs, face and torso with the (A) button and see what happens...

Back