Wii Troubleshooting

Shuiesha

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Hello everyone,

I've had my Wii for over a year now and today I got Super Mario Galaxy.

Once I inserted the game into the console it had to do a system update.

However, when I went to the update menu it said: "Do not turn power off. Wii is updating..." or something similar.

The update didn't complete and I ejected the game from the console, with the message: "The Wii Update has failed." and then turned the power off.

Once I restarted the console, and redid the update, the graphics slightly looked a little fuzzier than normal.

Any suggestions on what I should do? Or what may of happened?

I am not sure whelther you need to delete some file.
But you can uninstall some file.
Anyway did you try reinstalling Mario Galaxy.

Yes I did reinstall Super Mario Galaxy. The only thing that I had to do when I powered it back on, it asked for the date.

Hi,
I set up wifi for the Wii. I have a wireless router connected to it thru a USB cable. I did a test connection and it said it was good. When we went to use it and choose wifi connection on a game it says please wait and never connects. Suggestions?

Hi,
I set up wifi for the Wii. I have a wireless router connected to it thru a USB cable. I did a test connection and it said it was good. When we went to use it and choose wifi connection on a game it says please wait and never connects. Suggestions?

well i dont rely use the cable i just do it wifi it works fine for me
:lovewii:

I have my wii for almost 2 years and I downloaded Netflixs from the shop channel and now none of my games works it says unable to read disc

Please, HELP!!!!!

I'm new here & don't really no what i'm doin, but i'm having alot of problems with my wii online. Is there anyone that knows alot about wii+internet?

Back