Wii Update... ugh...

vagrant said:
You are like an impatient youngin. Let it go. And nowadays slower broadband connections are even crappy.

I do have Broadband if you got mixed up, and also, it's been 45 minutes with NO progress.. it obviously is not doing anything...

EDIT:

csiguy4u said:
Your internet must be messed up since it caused you post to post twice.

No the first one said No Broadband, i meant No, Broadband, and that was still confusing, i edited it out completely and restated it..

laguano said:
I do have Broadband if you got mixed up, and also, it's been 45 minutes with NO progress.. it obviously is not doing anything...

EDIT:

No the first one said No Broadband, i meant No, Broadband, and that was still confusing, i edited it out completely and restated it..

1) Then shut it off, why do you need to seek a forums approval anyways?

2) Next time just edit your post and make it say what you want instead of posting twice in a row.

I'm not seeking a forum's approval! im simply answering some people's questions.. and i accidentally posted it twice BEFORE i edited it the first time... and also, i paid good money for my Wii and i don't want it to get messed up, thats why i'm asking people for their options on what i'm about to do, I'm trying to get good information on what i should do, not get harassed by you for trying to get good advice... :rolleyes:

EDIT:
after all this i decided to turn it off, working fine now.. not updating it till tomorrow :p

and vagrant, sorry for my rant but just telling you what i meant.

Last edited:
laguano said:
I'm not seeking a forum's approval! im simply answering some people's questions.. and i accidentally posted it twice BEFORE i edited it the first time... and also, i paid good money for my Wii and i don't want it to get messed up, thats why i'm asking people for their options on what i'm about to do, I'm trying to get good information on what i should do, not get harassed by you for trying to get good advice... :rolleyes:

EDIT:
after all this i decided to turn it off, working fine now.. not updating it till tomorrow :p

and vagrant, sorry for my rant but just telling you what i meant.

Well you had two choices, let it go and turn it off. turning it off during an update could potentially mess up the firmware. Which is why everyone said to just let it go.

I got 4mb connection with a router that provides excellent connection anywhere around the house, that update yesterday took only about 10 seconds...

Hey, does anybody know what this update does? It'd be nice if N would have a page that described the updates and gave their release dates so we could know what they're doing to our $250 peice of hardware, eh?

Back