Wii Update... ugh...

laguano

Wiichat Member
Oct 28, 2006
California
So, i'm Right here waiting for my Wii to update its firmware for that patch and parental Control functions.. and its been updating for about 20 minutes... the Progress bar is still at the beginning when i first started updating and the beeping was annoying so i muted it :p anways, should i just turn it off?? it isn't doing anything.. even though it says "Updating... Do not turn the power off. Please wait a moment..."

Depends on the type of connection you have as well, the update only took me a good 3-4 minutes and it was done.

let it be, it will download. I have 10mb cable and it still took a while. The server is just being bogged down. Nintendo will probably have a lot more bandwidth later on after the wii is done with it's launches.

No, i have Broadband, as i said, the other update went fast.. still no progress... im not sure if i should turn it off yet.....

laguano said:
No Broadband, as i said, the other update went fast.. still no progress... im not sure if i should turn it off yet.....

You are like an impatient youngin. Let it go. And nowadays slower broadband connections are even crappy.

Back