Wii Troubleshooting

Wii Fit acting funny, not giving correct weight

Dont know if this is the exact thread to discuss this in as i am new here, so forgive me if im off base.
Just a slight issue with the Wii Fit. I got it around 2 weeks ago. I have used it everyday since. I know i have lost around 3-4 pounds since i have started since i have kept track with my home scale and also the weight given through the Wii Fit. But today i get on it and it says i have lost 5 pounds since yesterday. I dont get it, there is no way i dropped 5 more pounds overnight. So i step off, move the board slightly and step back on again a few seconds later and it says i had lost 7 more pounds on top of that! How can that be possible?
Anyways, so what would be causing the weight to be changing so off the wall on my system? Could it be a problem with my balance board, or just a fluke?

WII problem

Ok, so I bought a used wii from a frien d for $150 and it has been playing fine with him. I was over at his house playing it and then I bought it. I take it home and plug it in and the it goes to turn on and immediately shuts off. No light stays on after it shuts off...everything is still plugged in

wii prob

Ok, so I bought a used wii from a friend for $150 and it has been playing fine with him. I was over at his house playing it and then I bought it. I take it home and plug it in and the it goes to turn on and immediately shuts off. No light stays on after it shuts off...I have to unplug from back of console and plug back in for red lite to turn back on....I again hit the power button and its turns green for a sec and shuts off...same old routine..tried different power cord and same result....please help

Hey, I need some help on connecting to the internet on the Wii. I have a Nyko net connect USB network adaptor, but I can't get it to work. I've connected the Ethernet cable into it, but it still dosen't work. I don't know what to do; Please help?
Thanks =)

if u have probs w/ ur wii ive prob been thru it pm me for help. im not gonna read all this sorry. u can post wat i tell u if it fixes ur prob. ive had the bar probs and conn. probd. hit me up

Sony XBR-6 HDTV

Hey folks,

I recently picked up a new tv (Sony XBR-6) and the Wii doesn't seem to be very happy about it. It's especially noticeable with guitar hero, but there is an inconsistent lag where the screen kind of skips every 15 seconds or so. I purchased Nintendo component cables and have tried the different settings (4:3, 16:9, 480i, 480p) and nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey everyone, I could really use some help. I tried doing the manual set up for the Wii internet connection, but it still does not connect. I have a Linksys Wireless G Cable Gateway router, model no. WCG200-CC. Nintendo suggested updating firmware, but I went to the Linksys website and they didn't have any firmware available for the router.

The Wii can detect my SSID and everything, it just fails to connect on the test connection. Is there anything I can do to get this to work?

I don't know how to get to my router's settings on my computer, so if I need to do something there I would need help locating the router settings as well.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

call the people that make ur modem they can provide u with all the info u need to set u up

Hey folks,

I recently picked up a new tv (Sony XBR-6) and the Wii doesn't seem to be very happy about it. It's especially noticeable with guitar hero, but there is an inconsistent lag where the screen kind of skips every 15 seconds or so. I purchased Nintendo component cables and have tried the different settings (4:3, 16:9, 480i, 480p) and nothing seems to help.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

does ur dvd player or cable work on it give me more specifics

HELP! We have not played our Wii in awhile and when my son asked to play it this evening, it will not power on at all. My husband checked all the cords and they are correctly plugged in. Could the internal battery be dead? We hardly play it and just got it for Christmas. At a loss...

does the light turn on?

Dont know if this is the exact thread to discuss this in as i am new here, so forgive me if im off base.
Just a slight issue with the Wii Fit. I got it around 2 weeks ago. I have used it everyday since. I know i have lost around 3-4 pounds since i have started since i have kept track with my home scale and also the weight given through the Wii Fit. But today i get on it and it says i have lost 5 pounds since yesterday. I dont get it, there is no way i dropped 5 more pounds overnight. So i step off, move the board slightly and step back on again a few seconds later and it says i had lost 7 more pounds on top of that! How can that be possible?
Anyways, so what would be causing the weight to be changing so off the wall on my system? Could it be a problem with my balance board, or just a fluke?

gravitational fields shift throughout the day check ur weight the same time everyday to get proper weight changes

Disk reading

My wii works fine until a disk is inserted, then the disk slot lights up, makes a noise, and then the wii shuts off. is there any way to repair this without sending it into nintendo? i am currently unable to do that for the next two months

Rock band slowness

Hi this is my first time on a forum. I am trying to find out if any one has had issues with playing Rockband? I as well as my family LOVES to play this game all the time. For the past month when we play the notes are very much so off beat to the music sound coming from the TV. I have done the calibration with no success. Any suggestions? Please help we love this game but can not play it like this any longer.
Thanks

When you are stepping on is this on carpet? If so try and do it on a hard floor. The sensors should I think be on a hard surface. Try and let me know

for the router issue! type in a browswer screen this "192.168.0.1 or 192.186.24.1 and you will find the router settings. Then try changing your routers SSID to something very simple. The wii may have issues not understanding it. Hope this helps

Back