Wii Video 9

thatstobadd56

Player Hater
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
0415-6074-8999-8552
Did anyone download this? Is it the same as Wii Media Center X...I know there both Red Kawa? Does anyone know how it works?

is cool

use both only no mp3 playback yet both converted vids with video9 can be streamed to the wii and watching your compleet harddrive even from cdrom playback works

Yuck. I just tried the Media center and that would probably be the best and less space usage way. Looks pretty bad a if you ask me.

That's strange, it can't read DVDs or CDs (purposefully, hardware is there, software is not), but yet you give it a converted video, and it's happy to play it, why not just give it DVD functionality, or CD functionality and there is no reason to waste onboard space

Sucks!

Brutal quality. I tried playin around with the settings but no success. Convert videos to .mov with any program you prefer and the quality is virtually unchanged from the input video.

My digicam (panasonic FZ7) records in .mov so theres no converting required.:D

there goin to put in a dvd/cd player next year and jack up the price 50 bucks thats all i know

swiitness said:
Wait hold up? So the Wii will play its native video format from a CD-R?

Yeah, Im a bit confused. Just got the Wii today and was messing with the convertor.
I tried burning the converted file onto a cd and the Wii did not recognize it.

Don't even bother with it at the moment it sucks so bad it will hurt you, plu8s you have too change all your movie files to the wii format, try this http://www.orb.com/getorb2/ iv'e tested it and it works great. All you do is set up an account which is free add any folders you wish to view the orb's native folders are my docs but you don't have to put everything there once you have done that log out but don't quit orb on the pc leave it in your system tray, goto your wii load up the browser put in the orb address which would be http://mycast.orb.com log in and away you go, xvid's will be converted on the fly, plays mp3's and you can view any pictures on your pc.
hope this helps.:) :) :)

Back