wii webOS

acdc4life91

WiiChat Member
Apr 9, 2007
I've been looking at some webOS online and personally I think there great. What about porting them to the wii. I know it supports flash 7, it would work with flash 9 for some WebOSes, but i haven't seen any that run of flash 7 any one here do you know? I just think it would be cool and maybe it would work better than orb if you can upload your files and such please just give me some ideas.

please dont double post. just use the edit button if you need to add something to your previous post.

A WebOS is a web-based subos running usually through JAVA. Seeing as the wii doesn't support JAVA there isn't much of a chance that the wii can ever use a JAVA WebOS.

sry for double posting but to the response of the WebOs it is exactly what scarperguy was saying but its not just Java in fact Java isn't the most used. However the most popular youOS is in javascript. Like I said b4 the wii browser uses flash 7, most WebOS are written in flash 9. As far as I'm concerned I don't know a way around this but maybe some of you do..........................

Opera claims that Adobe hasn't released the 8+ SDK for Flash, and until they do, Opera can't support it.

What needs to happen is that some bigwigs at Nintendo and some bigwigs at Adobe need to sit down across a table and work something out. It's one of those things that could be done, but like many others, it's just not on Nintendo's radar. So far they're actually bragging about the D- Wii online experience. That doesn't bode well for progress.

Meh. I don't plan on using my Wii for anything like that really.
I have a computer. I have a Wii.
I try to keep things seperate respectively.
The Internet Channel is nice, but I don't use it regularly.

If we had flash 8, I'd play Desktop Tower Defense on my Wii.

there is one i made it just for wii.

visit: http://kintu1.110mb.com/wii and watch it load.
i might look simple but it does moer thing then you know.

i dont have much time to write all the stuff it can do but here are some:
u can open many windows and close them as well as move them and minimize.
there are 4 browsers which lets you browse 4 diffrent web sites as once and some tools

next up i am adding dock with most icons for quick access.
more tools (applications)
i am not going to focus more on games as most wii games sites out there. but if requested most than i add popular games.

thanks

Last edited:
please dont double post. just use the edit button if you need to add something to your previous post.

His second post was nearly 24 hours later. An edited post is not flagged as a new message when you look for new mesages if you read the original before it was edited.

Back