Wii White Mini Wireless Keyboard Roundup

Hehe, I was musing the other day about how all my computer stuff is black and silver, with blue lights, and my wii stuff is all white with blue lights and how the blue LEDs join it all together in a set. :p

I have my computer really close to my wii so I don't really need to use the wii for surfing. If the keyboard was like $10 I might consider it.

killik119 said:
Apple isn't expensive... if it is, it's because they're a quality brand.
You're the perfect example of main stream capitalist brain washing.

Colour shouldn't matter, you can always spray it/ enlist someone to.

Nice find. Thanks alot, i managed to get one that my friend had throw in his room only reason it caught my attention was because of you. I remebered reading about it, so i asked him if i could borrow it . Tryed it out; loved it. So i asked him to sell it to me and he did for $10 basically new :). Thanks idjut.

@Abes16... wario is talking about the madcatz wireless thumbpad :yesnod:

@KTIGs... that's an awesome deal! the WTP will work on a pc without drivers :yesnod:

idjut said:
I'm looking for a nice matching Mini Wireless Keyboard for the Wii. I'm looking to match the Wii or other components in my living room with this criteria:
  • Preferred Color would be: Bright White or Silver or Wii Blue, (trim color can vary).
  • Keyboard must be Mini (missing numeric keypad & not too many extra buttons).
  • Keyboard must be Wireless (avoiding 2.4gHz would be a plus).
--Update-- after searching heavily

MadCatz's Wireless Thumbpad (for PS2/PS3) -- $25 after shipping.
I love it!
  • Pros:
    • It's very Mini and nearly the size of a blackberry keyboard
    • auto-off feature
    • for how little I'll probably type, perfect.
    • it works with the wii
      • packed and designed with PS3 in mind, but works on wii and on PCs. :yesnod:
  • Cons: Black, Not white.
267253.jpg

hi - does the enter button work on the madcatz or do you have to use the wi remote also

Back