Wii Zapper

White Knight

Zap! ******
Nov 19, 2006
Staten Island, New York
Wii Online Code
8708-0606-0103-6580
Any more info on this? It's been so long since I heard anything on this super-cool accessery. I did a search, but the topic was too old to reply to.

wouldn't we all like to know. This issue hasn't been rehashed for a while and we probably won't see this attachment until an appropriate game comes out for it to be introduced along with. I'm guessing your best bet is to watch game release dates, and when there is a shooting game (made by Nintendo) released, the zapper will too (cause it too is Ninty made).

Thanks for the info, guys. Both guns are really cool, but is there any info on the official Nintendo Blaster? Has that been cancled?

This is from Wikipedia:

In early April, video game retailer Gamestop's lists a "Wii Blaster" peripheral on its website, with a release date of May 1, 2007. Originally listed without a specified manufacturer, the Wii Blaster had been speculated to be the Zapper,[2] but has since been indicated to be produced by third party accessories manufacturer Core Gamer. According to GameStop on May 5, 2007, the Wii Blaster release date has changed to June 26, 2007 and is available for pre-ordering.[49]

^^^^Well I'm guessing that FPS fans will love it for that extra sense of immersion into the game.

these are out now from joytech and you can buy them now from online, www.gpstore.co.nz will ship to the US or UK as well as NZ i think and you can buy them there

cimbom said:
This is from Wikipedia:

In early April, video game retailer Gamestop's lists a "Wii Blaster" peripheral on its website, with a release date of May 1, 2007. Originally listed without a specified manufacturer, the Wii Blaster had been speculated to be the Zapper,[2] but has since been indicated to be produced by third party accessories manufacturer Core Gamer. According to GameStop on May 5, 2007, the Wii Blaster release date has changed to June 26, 2007 and is available for pre-ordering.[49]

never ever ever ever ever ever trust wikipedia for gaming news.

Back