Wii

Kaylzy99

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
Anyone bought an Nintendo Wii? what do yaz think of it? Im not getting mine untill christmas... i can't wait!!.

asking if anyone on these forums bought a wii is kinda a dumb question lol. however your other question is good. i bought a wii and i must say its really fun. ive beaten Zelda and it was the best Zelda game ive played (not hardest. if anything it was the easyest). i cant wait untill xmas because im getting the new DBZ game!

I'm stunned. How is it possible that somebody can ask such a retarded question? I just don't get it.

the_peripheral said:
I'm stunned. How is it possible that somebody can ask such a retarded question? I just don't get it.

lol, actually your post was probably worse than his. if your not gonna be helpful, or be genuinley nice, dont bother posting.

lol there are some people on here that says they dont have a wii or have a wii but cannt play with it till christmas.thas why he posted his first question mitch. the wii is really good the way you play the games is new. my son and i have a blast with wii sports . also wii sports is fun with some friends.

i think you are gonna enjoy it,get zelda,excitetruck,red steel,splinter cell or red steel.and for a good old school action metal slug anthology.

far better lunch line up than ps3's

i'm waiting for christmas aswell!
i didn't think it would be this hard, but it's only 4 days away now.

Kaylzy99 said:
Anyone bought an Nintendo Wii? what do yaz think of it? Im not getting mine untill christmas... i can't wait!!.

Duh. . .the Wii has been out for a month now; I would hope at least one person on the face of the earth has bought one, if not hundreds of thousands of people.

You get a sticker for being idiot of the day :ciappa:

Back