I have the shourt cuts I mentioned above. they are:
alt enter: ok when typing
alt esc: quit when typing
+/-; zoom
back space: previous page
ctrl left: previous page
ctrl right: next page

Wiinter said:
No more than the classic controller or GC controller do, and both are options in the upcoming SSBB. Some keyboard and mouse controller options are available on other consoles. The difference would be that the structure and design of Wii games are more compatible with the setup than other console games are because of the way the wiimote works.
no those two dont. gc is for VIRTUAL CONSOLE and gamecube games..
Classic is for VIRTUAL CONSOLE. the wiimote is for everything. plus why would you want a mouse? if you play on a couch. would you really bring a book, and put a keyboard on your lap?

balrogs.pa said:
no those two dont. gc is for VIRTUAL CONSOLE and gamecube games..
Classic is for VIRTUAL CONSOLE.

They're also both for Wii games that support them, which might be why I referenced SSBB. Geometry wars supports CC as well. Any developer has the option of building in support for either of those controllers, and their ability to do so doesn't defeat the point of the Wiimote. It simply provides options.

plus why would you want a mouse? if you play on a couch. would you really bring a book, and put a keyboard on your lap?

I don't want a Wii mouse. Why would you want one?

Console games can and are played with keyboard and mouse. Presumably those who do have adapted suitable environments for the task.

Back