WiiChat Awards

Star Striker

Definately something.
May 30, 2007
Newry, Co. Down
What are you views on implementing an awards feature which would see a member acknowledged for a particular thing e.g.

Best Sig: -------

Best Grammar: -------

Most Popular: ------

It is in action on a forum I use and the awards are held in Janurary of every year.

Needs loads more award categories.

Check out wiiloadeds awards, like best newcomer, funniest wiiloadian etc

I made a thread on this age's ago.

Jill wouldnt do it in staff chat, best just let it drop:)

Search In Future;)

But yeah i was in favour of this

Last edited:
I Nominate TLC For Most Popular... I Wonder If I'll Get Nominated For Anything... :-/

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Nominate TLC For Most Popular... I Wonder If I'll Get Nominated For Anything... :-/

Biggest Zoidberg fanBoy?

Popularity contest....

I don't think it would be that great..

This is just a popularity contest and Wiichat isnt really in to that as it thinks everyone should be treated equally

OK. Just thought that people who are mature enough wouldn't let it bother them.

P.S. Just realised that seems like a knock to the rest of you but I didn't mean it like that! :D

I'm sort of against the rep system as well. Lately it has just become a popularity contest too see who has the most bars. Also some people have now begun trading pokemon for rep points.

ive also seen people put "click on my green mushroom if you liked this post" as if to advertise. i think the contest would be good if there was more categories and you got the mods in on this.

elmo_999 said:
ive also seen people put "click on my green mushroom if you liked this post" as if to advertise. i think the contest would be good if there was more categories and you got the mods in on this.

Should i go find the catagory's that I put in my thread?

Meh, just direct everyone to my thread, there was some discussion going on and some good suggested catagorys and Jill told me she would mention it in staff chat and to i0n, but she never and yeah thats about it:)

I would win the 'banned the most times out of all the members on wiichat ever' award.

Back