WiiChat on Wikipedia

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Well, I've noticed a little someone called lee.jarratt has posted an article on Wikipedia about WiiChat.com. What I'm getting to is that, I think we should edit the page to make it better and more mature sounding. I've already made a few corrections.

Link:

Wikipedia Article: WiiChat

So, who want's to join the Wikipedia WiiChat article team?

NOTE: If you want to write about a certain member, you must get their permission first.

MEMBERS: (10 Only - no more job applications)

Key:

Bold - Major contributor
Red - Moderator

lee.jarratt
FR.

The_Loose_Cannon
Surfinrach90
ottoman
ericlewis
Hybrid
Trulen
DRMARIO
OZSkillz

Last edited:
i already posted this in the staff section forum

only mitch has replied. i think it should be removed because hes in no position to make that sort of a entry.

i0n should do it if anything. if he has no desire to do it, he should pick someone such as prinny or brawny (since hes really good at doing tutorials) who has been here for a while to do it.....not lee....

It doesn't offend anyone and it helps the site so I don't see why it should be removed. Also if Lee wanted to he could redo the article. Or someone else could rewrite it for him. Other than that its not that bad/big of a deal.

never said it was a bad idea

just didnt think he exactly should be the one to write it since well, he hasnt been here long enough to know the ins and outs of wiichat.com atleast not to i0ns standards.

i still say someone with more "time on" should do it or like i said before be appointed to do it (IE prinny)

but i guess any publicity is good publicity

I'll help once this thing gets confirmed.

Even though it would have been nicer to see someone else write up the article such as Prinny or Brawny you have to give the guy some credit whether or not he was a good/bad member. Also he's been around this site for about six months and I think he would know for the most part what goes on around here. However I may be wrong seeing as I don't pay too much attention to his posts.

but i guess any publicity is good publicity

Agreed..

As mentioned before I wouldn't mind seeing one of the older members re-write the article..

Trulen said:
I'll help once this thing gets confirmed.

coulda posted that in the staff section trulen! :hand:

damn it, we gotta upload a "kissy face" on here for a smily haha

i dont think so TLC, i think we should thank him, after all, he did it out of love for the forums didnt he? he could have made a stupid spam article about how crap it is, but he didnt.

Im sure hell let i0n take full conrol, and make all the edits he needs.

And yes, ill help you guys sort it all out.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i0n should do it if anything. if he has no desire to do it, he should pick someone such as Prinny or brawny

Meh im to lazy to anything like that
But I have seen a lot (like the crappy rpg game thing)

But give Lee a break hes tryin to do something for the site its the throgt that counts

Back