WiiChat on Wikipedia

I was gonna ask if any one was gonna make a wiichat wikipedia last week but i totally forgot and here it is!

personally, its not that much of a big deal, lee has tried at it but I would like a older more respected member to do it such as i0n, prinny, brawny or TLC but if none of them fancy doing it we can leave it to lee who has done ok so far:D

FR. said:
Well, I've noticed a little someone called lee.jarratt has posted an article on Wikipedia about WiiChat.com. What I'm getting to is that, I think we should edit the page to make it better and more mature sounding. I've already made a few corrections.

Link:

Wikipedia Article: WiiChat

So, who want's to join the Wikipedia WiiChat article team?

NOTE: If you want to write about a certain member, you must get their permission first.

MEMBERS: (15 Only, join while you can!)

lee.jarratt
FR.
minto

can i join pleeese

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i already posted this in the staff section forum

only mitch has replied. i think it should be removed because hes in no position to make that sort of a entry.

i0n should do it if anything. if he has no desire to do it, he should pick someone such as prinny or brawny (since hes really good at doing tutorials) who has been here for a while to do it.....not lee....

Wikipedia is supposed to be an open source, anyone edit site, so no, you're wrong. Also in Wikipedia's rules, you are not allowed to write about a site or company you have create or work for.

No, they're are articles on Wikipedia about websites. Take Wikipedia.com for example?

Anyway, no posting/editing on the article until i0n confirms the article.

you know, it has nothing to do with giving "lee a break"

it seems like im being hard on the poor kid but im just stating that hes JUST a member.

dontcha think it would be a bit more respectable if someone "better" did the article?

see my point now?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you know, it has nothing to do with giving "lee a break"

it seems like im being hard on the poor kid but im just stating that hes JUST a member.

dontcha think it would be a bit more respectable if someone "better" did the article?

see my point now?

Prinny wouldnt want, i0n is hardly on his own site never mind wikipedia:lol:, you are either modding or being a cop (very busyy), brawny is too busy making graphics and such, most mods doing exams etc.

So really with all the higly respected members down, lee has already done it so we might as well just go with the flow and help lee develop this.

I can see your point, i thought that first but then i relized the above. . .

I am honored that I would be recognized, but as Cpt. Mccloud said, I'm busy. I think that a wiki would be a little silly tbh. It would be good to have one, but awkward on my part to write it....

Google is probably our number one advertisement.

should probably follow same general format as this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia.org

I haven't been here long enough. Maybe sovieto? trying to think of members that have been here a loong time. I missed the whole RPG game and everything.

Last edited:
I could still submit some info for it

When I get in the mood for typein stuff (ie not now)

Yeah let tyler do it!

Heyy I see some of you saying he shouldn't have done it etc etc, I just saw this on his profile..

Hey,
Still banned, I thought I should create a wikipedia.org article on 'wiichat'. Just search wiichat on there and you will see it, it is my first article so it looks pretty crap. But im asking you to add to article,clean it up and link some topics for me as im rubbish at it lol.
Hopefully the next time i check it, it will be improved
Lee.J

Notice he said he asked if to add to the article and help to clean it up and all that jazz, :)

Personnaly i would prefer some of the older members to do it, they are all busy so when comes down to it, lee is our choice we can do it with some help from the older members!:D

yeah i am the one who noted that he put that in his profile DUH RACH GOSH YOURE SO EW! ;) thats it ban!

no seriously though- cpt has a point everyone whos high on the totem pole really cant do it which i understand we all have lives BUT now that we have a layout, lets contribute to it

me personally, i aint touchin this one LMAO ill mess it up im bad with websites! however ask me to construct a article/essay about it i can lmao just not in web format haha

maybe its a thing i should do when im in my squad car bored off my bumm ;)

Back