Wiimote accessories

it would create a more realistic effect if they were tied to your hands. you could have clenched fists so you could punch instead of stab

This is fake, its a fan rendering(I've seen the fans website, address eludes me now) of "the possibilities" open to development now that motion capture has been conquered, the only problem with the feet is if you are walking you need to have someway to keep you put but still mimic walking, like Rollerblades with mouse ball like movement and you inside a grounded tripod.

Okay, enough on the gloves, what about the game. Is that a real Wii game?? It looks pretty impressive graphics wise. It would sjhut up the ps3 fanboys

phiggey said:
Okay, enough on the gloves, what about the game. Is that a real Wii game?? It looks pretty impressive graphics wise. It would sjhut up the ps3 fanboys

lets be honest. The Wii really has nothing on the PS3 when it comes to high end graphics. Wii has some very cool looking games but in processing speed, memory, shaders, physics, the PS3 simply dominates. But really, that can only last for so long. Im very into custom PC's and PC gaming and I play games with high end graphics quite often (Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Half Life 2, Far Cry, Doom, etc...), and the graphics of a game doesnt MAKE the game interesting or fun. And that my fellow Wiimates... is what makes Nintendo the choice of soul gamers :)

Haha I think I will quote myself in a signature.

Back