wiimote durable i think so

the56ker

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
8426-6556-5242-1196
yeah well let see me my wife grama and great grampa where playing wii sports bowling yes i know odd combo to play anyways were broke and we got 1 controller so we played 10 games of bowling and on the last game frame 10 of course sins were all using the same wiimote no one is using the wrist strap but then agian who does anyways but i found my hot spot for bowling as i went to release the ball mind you i got the strike the controller also was released from the grip of my hand and i'll tell you what it happend so fast it went up hit the ceiling fan shot out of it hit the wall then hit the ceiling then hit a bunch of crap on top of my entertainment unit bounced off and hit the floor and you know what it works fine still not a scratch dent or anything of the sorts dunno if it was luck bum dam it was some crazy sh*t!

Yep. Standard Nintendo build quality. They build all of their products to withstand nuclear blasts. So when we're all mutants, we can still play the Wii. Of course, at that point, we wouldn't look like arses playing it, since we're already freakish mutants anyway.

re

the56ker said:
yeah well let see me my wife grama and great grampa where playing wii sports bowling yes i know odd combo to play anyways were broke and we got 1 controller so we played 10 games of bowling and on the last game frame 10 of course sins were all using the same wiimote no one is using the wrist strap but then agian who does anyways but i found my hot spot for bowling as i went to release the ball mind you i got the strike the controller also was released from the grip of my hand and i'll tell you what it happend so fast it went up hit the ceiling fan shot out of it hit the wall then hit the ceiling then hit a bunch of crap on top of my entertainment unit bounced off and hit the floor and you know what it works fine still not a scratch dent or anything of the sorts dunno if it was luck bum dam it was some crazy sh*t!

Could anyone actually read that :shocked: It makes me sad that school systems are not teaching kids how to use a period. This is basic english that you learn in elementary school. I could have wrote this better when I was in 2nd grade.

Remax Realtor said:
Could anyone actually read that :shocked: It makes me sad that school systems are not teaching kids how to use a period. This is basic english that you learn in elementary school. I could have wrote this better when I was in 2nd grade.
i could read it:eek:ut:

Remax Realtor said:

dude im freaking 20 gimme a break i dident know kids needed perfect storys srew all the , . " " ( ) i dont got time for that crap and it was late so chill :hand:

Dude, wtf, your 20 and you dont know how to
a. use good sentence structure
b. correct spelling
and
c. use a ****ing period.

Wow.....

Also, I had a similar experience.
My brother was playing baseball, and as he swung, he let go and the wiimote flew into the wall.

I wanted to kill him, but it ended up alright.
I can't wait to see how shitty 3rd party controllers end up being for the wii.

Whats with all the noobs bitchin about spelling
This was a thred about wiimotes durabilaty then you lot come allong and slag him off

go back to game FQAs

I had a same experiance with bowling...it was thanksgiving and there were 12 people over at my house preparing for a feast. well before we ate we started out appetites up with some Wii bowling. my buddy posey decided he wanted to show off in front of a girl and bowl him a strike all cool like. well as he takes steps on his left he bumps into someones shoe, and on the right the coffee table. well he loses his balance doesnt pay attention and WHAM the remote hits the wall pretty dang hard. people in the back room heard it. Well the dang thing works great to this day. another thing is that i got the gloves for the remotes and i am sure it helped with protecting the remote. and if anyone doesnt have these i would recommend them because they are comfy and keep your hands and remotes dry.

Remax Realtor said:

Sorry to hear that you're so sad about our school systems, but I'm sure you could have written your response a little better.

/capital E for English

ortizzle said:
Dude, wtf, your 20 and you dont know how to
a. use good sentence structure
b. correct spelling
and
c. use a ****ing period.

Wow.....

Also, I had a similar experience.
My brother was playing baseball, and as he swung, he let go and the wiimote flew into the wall.

I wanted to kill him, but it ended up alright.
I can't wait to see how shitty 3rd party controllers end up being for the wii.

He's 20 and married...boy's got some bigger problems I'd say...

the56ker said:

holy crap, punctuations are your friend!

Haha I just did it right now... my heart skipped a few beats:ihih:

jesus christ it nailed the celing, a few feet from the 60"HDTV (OMFG)
luckily it's not broken but the tv would've been.

ALWAYS wear the strap, unless it's 10 ppl/1 mote

Remax Realtor said:

Jeez, no kidding. Looking at that too long is REALLY bad for your eyesight.

the56ker: punctuation is your friend.

Back