wiimote durable i think so

Darkprinny said:
Whats with all the noobs bitchin about spelling
This was a thred about wiimotes durabilaty then you lot come allong and slag him off

go back to game FQAs

Noob to this board, maybe, but not to boards in general. Most people on the other boards I'm on either ignore posts like the56ker's, or cuss them out for writing something like that.

Wow... I Didn't tThink The Wiimote Was That Durable!

WHo Want To Try That With The Wii?

Dude, wanna know how durable it is? I put one of mine in a blender, and it still works fine, no dents or anything. it's like made of steel!

and yes i'm jk

Darkprinny said:
Whats with all the noobs bitchin about spelling
This was a thred about wiimotes durabilaty then you lot come allong and slag him off

go back to game FQAs

glad to see you came into this thread to do the same thing we did, which is, ***** about other people.

at least i contributed something... fag

Lol
Im bisexual so calling me a fag has no effect twat
and what did you contribute
sod all

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
Lol
Im bisexual so calling me a fag has no effect twat
and what did you contribute
sod all

good job you won the internet, is that what you want?
Yay for winning retarded forum fights. Go suck a dick.

Bet I could break it
but wont try untill I got enoth for a few spears

Everything made of plastique is breakable. I broke my skateboard quite easily. What happened to me is my brother playing bowling. He goes foward bend a bit, swing the wiimote and... BOOM, smashed on the floor. Still works :lol:

1) i didn't have trouble reading any of that, you just have to get really close to the screen

2) my friend was playing tennis and slammed the wiimote into the ceiling, like we're talking a full forced tennis swing, and it still works fine.

cieling almost got a hole though

have any of you played bowling and accidently cracked your self in the head with your own remote? i have and it hurts but the remote works fine

ortizzle said:
good job you won the internet, is that what you want?
Yay for winning retarded forum fights. Go suck a dick.

yeahh i read about an incident that happened to someone where it hit the wall and left more damage on the wall than the remote...its good they are strong it costs $60 US for a wiimote and a nunchuck WHICH SUCKS....why does technology cost soo much.......WHYYYYY!?!?!?!

Back