Wii's in Canada this coming week Dec 17th-24th

Madd SkillzZ

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
Canada
If you know any stores and what day their getting their shipment please post it here I know bestbuy is Friday December 22 anybody know anything else?

yha best buy is getting them on the 22th and zellers should be getting them next saturday again

why did i hear that the shipment on the 15th was the last shipment until after christmas?

This is in regards to Best Buy, by the way.

SpideyKonfusion said:
god, another retard?

why dont you do a SEARCH and see that there are other TOPICS like the one you made that answer your question?

-SpideyKonfusion >_<

Shut the **** up, don't bother taking your own precious time to post how awesome the search function is.. if you don't like it, GTFO.

Esco27 said:
Shut the **** up, don't bother taking your own precious time to post how awesome the search function is.. if you don't like it, GTFO.

Madd SkillzZ said:
Shutup ***** if u dont like then dont post

Wow, two idiots in one thread? I wake up this morning with a special treat for me

both of you take those unlubricated poles out of your ass and use that lump of flesh in your heads instead of prancing around like pretty princess's, posting whatever bullshit you want wherever you want

-SpideyKonfusion :scared:

SpideyKonfusion said:
Wow, two idiots in one thread? I wake up this morning with a special treat for me

both of you take those unlubricated poles out of your ass and use that lump of flesh in your heads instead of prancing around like pretty princess's, posting whatever bullshit you want wherever you want

-SpideyKonfusion :scared:

and we have the biggest greasy retard here, who's PMSing everyday :D

Back