WiiWare Suggestions

junojpeg said:
I think that Wii points should be awarded after beating games. The harder the Game is to beat, the more Wii points.

I like that idea too gave u rep

i think that that bacon channel is a grand idea. who dosnt love bacon? while waiting you can play wii, and a week later play wii and eat bacon! your in heven! and maybe have a new wii-mote design that looks like bacon. that would be nice, or at least a skin.

anyways, i think that we need a demo channel, so we dont have to go to hollywood video to try out the game. i meen when that samus channel came out i was like "**** yeah we get to beta test it!" then i downloaded it and it was just a piece of crap.

another good adition to the channels would be a dvd/mp3 channel. ide love to listen to my music on wii, or play dvds. but then they probbaly would have to redo all the hardware in the system. so i doubt that gunna happen.

and one last one. i think we should get head sets for online play!

heres what i reckon, ur sitting on dialup your dling Zelda OOC for the N64 VC nothing to do but watch mario run.

Why not let you play tetris in the mean time? or even some mock-up Mario stage (2D), i ussualy go and watch tv why dling through the VC but this just seems needed.

I remember having a SEGA (cant remember exact one) the ones would have a load up time before u could play the game, now when its loading they gave u a game similar to galagy to play, seriously we/i need this.

Also the MII channel needs more features, like more eyes etc more options for the MII. Who also thinks the "MII contest" (check MII out) could have been joined with the MII channel, its an awesome channel but thats 1 square gone.

After hearing the VC may/will be coming for the DS, does that mean WII owners can purchase Gameboy games and play them on the WII? I really think they should, it would work out fine, if anyone has used the gameboy addons for the various consoles you would know.

A "Media" channel, ie Music/DVDs this would cost money ofcourse but before everyone says ":i have 8 DVD players", i myself have 2 but i see this a very nice addition and remember you dont have to get it.

A "Demo" channel would be nice, dl demos of upcoming WII titles/dl trialers/interviews.

"Themes" for the WII, who wouldnt want a Mario or metroid theme for the WII, better then squares and a white background.

OK, thats my lengthy post, i doubt anyone will read it lol

i wanted the rumored M!! channel! This channel is just for instant messaging!

I was thinking of something I call "Mii World" Channel.
1.Your Mii would have a house to live in.
2.There would be 3 ways to move around.
Wiimote w/o Nunchuck
Wiimote with Nunchuck
Gamecube Controller
3.You can chat with friends.

It would be like a interactive IM!

I would like some sort of MIDI composition program that transcribes your work onto sheet music. The Wiimote could be used to actually tap out the beat, and pick chord progressions and then pick notes for a lead part.
I am a drummer that doesn't know a lot about music but if I could make a certain simple piece of music in my mind and then put it in the program easily then email it to my computer and print it, it would be in the hands of my band members in a format they understand

I like the idea of a WiiWorld, so your miis can go and talk to each other and you can build and customize your house and meet new people.:p

junojpeg said:
I think that Wii points should be awarded after beating games. The harder the Game is to beat, the more Wii points.

Yeah, but you can also d/l gamesaves to your wii, so you could just get gamesaves for every game and use those for free wii points.
(If they were locked datas, people could use Power Saves.)

So far, all I can think of for suggestions (that ain't mentioned yet), is that there's yeah more Wii software content made, and perhaps adding a Sega Master System library for the VC Store?

Back