will brawl be the best wii game?

wiilike

Banned
Aug 21, 2007
well, so far metriod 3 and galaxy have gotten the greatest marks from nintendo power and ign so i wonder and hope that this will top them

Yeah...

There's been so much hype for Brawl. I can tell you that it's gonna be the chart topper because of it's online feature. That's just awesome. I think this is the first console from Nintendo to have online features... Probably. But still Brawl is gonna dominate.

TylerJP said:
There's been so much hype for Brawl. I can tell you that it's gonna be the chart topper because of it's online feature. That's just awesome. I think this is the first console from Nintendo to have online features... Probably. But still Brawl is gonna dominate.
Gamecube had online features. You can actually play Mario Kart: Double Dash over a network.

Also, Phantasy Star Online for GC was online

Well I can easily say that it will surely put an impact on gaming history.

Desi_Wii_G said:
Well I can easily say that it will surely put an impact on gaming history.

Translation: YES

lol

seriously, how could it not be? not only is brawl the ultimate compilation of video game icons into one setting (as were the previous ssb games) but it is a complilation of multiple gaming genres into one ultimately defined mold

1. epic fighting game
2. platformer (the whole story mode type thing)
3. it goes online
4. a sim-esque level editor

its the epitome of Nintendo gaming goodness i almost every fashion, (almost because it doesnt have Tingle in the game as a playable char, lol jk)

what it will be the best wii game in my books... no way can another game top this 1... i just cant see any other game coming close to the amount of time i will spend the amount of fun i will have and the colaberation off alot of nintys stars...

Will we ever stop trying to compare games of different genres? Brawl will be one of the best mulitiplayer games, but I'd much rather play Galaxy if I wanted single player.

In terms of sales, yes.

In terms of reviews, no.

...but, if it were on 360, with COD 4-like online ranking up, voice support, and better online features all around...

...we mustn't talk of such things.

Considering it will be one of the greatest games created in all time...it will know doubt be the greatest Wii game, considering Wii games have been considerably lacking/disappointing.

No doubt.

Back