will it work?

jasolon

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2007
my wii is a rental from store.
my dad thinks we shuld buy a real wii because the rental cost is pricey.
but im afraid buying a new wii will delete all my progress.
i dont care about most of them, but what i care about is my miis.
if i transfer miis, how many can i transfer? if i transfer them will my wiisports data be saved on the miis or does it go back to 0 in the new wii>?
i've never transfered a mii before...so can anyone help plz?
youd be a great help.
thz

You can only save like 6 Miis on the Wii Remote, but thats pretty dumb now since even the wii remote isnt yours. go online, send them to a buddy and then get them back from him when you get a new one.

well, i still have my old wii. i didnt buy the new one yet.
i have 2 wiimotes, so i can save up to 12 right?
so my data will still be there?

LiquidD said:
You can only save like 6 Miis on the Wii Remote, but thats pretty dumb now since even the wii remote isnt yours. go online, send them to a buddy and then get them back from him when you get a new one.
You can save up to 10 miis, not 6.

That means you will be able to save up to 20 and if you get an SD card you could transfer the save files from one wii to another.

so i can transfer game data even if the game is different? (like transfering wiisports daa to another wiisports game)

is that what ur saying?
ty guys!

It's pretty much the same than back when we had memory cards. You copy the save files of each game into a SD card, then you put that SD card into another wii and copy the data from the card to the console. It doesn't matter if you're using another disc, as long as the game is the same, it will read the memory.

EDIT: You're welcome :p

Back