Will MoH:H2 have Ragdoll body physics?

RjPunk47

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2007
Will MoH:H2 have Ragdoll body physics instead of custom death animations? I played MoH:H on PSP and it didn't have Ragdoll body physics. I'd like see bodies flying all over the place when you throw a grenade.

what are u talking about? do you know what ragdoll is?

I don't know.
I don't think "ragdoll" is a feature developers look for when making a game :lol:

Sovieto said:
didnt you know games are only graphics and gameplay?? and its def not gameplay.

I really hope you were not serious about that.

A good physics engine ads to good gameplay. Just look at hl2 and portal.

That would be plain stupid. Red Steel had Ragdolls, too. And MoH Vanguard... Well, I'm not sure, but I think it had Ragdolls, too, but not always.

I was wondering about this and MoH Heroes 2, too, and after seeing the latest video of Online Play, i think only grenades will cause some ragdoll physics to occur. Simply shooting the enemy will let them go down in a predefined animation. But that's only what I think I saw, I don't know for sure.

That would be a nice touch. I've always enjoyed ragdoll, it makes the experience a tad better.

ragdoll physics makes such a difference to gameplay, I hope its in there.
if ragdoll physics isn't required, does that mean we don't need physics at all?!
hmm...

yeah ragdoll physics would add to the experience.

after all, Games are NOT just graphics and gameplay.

i mean a door opening is not graphics and certainly not gameplay.
when some one dies, how is that graphics, and it certainly isnt gameplay.

its all about

graphics, gameplay, physics, attention to detail (i.e destructable scenery) these all make a game more realistinc and therefore a lot more fun to play

Back