Will this router work?

should work, most d-link do why not just get usb adapter from nintendo? only problem is u need cpu on to go online, check ebay i'm pretty sure the D-Link ADSL Modem – DSL G604T works, do not get a belkin modem!!!! they don't work

make sure your ISP supports the router too!!

D-Link DWL-922 Wireless G USB Kit
D-Link DI-524 Broadband Router (G604T is newer and better i think) & DWL-G122 USB Adapter
802.11g wireless LAN standard, backward compatible with 802.11b devices
User-selectable WEP 64/128-bit data encryption and WPA security

reading this it should work, buy it and tell us lol if it does i'll get one

Last edited:
also anyone know about the g604t coz it's a modem too, makes life easier. if wii supports it would be great. remember if u want ur pc to be wireless to get a wireless g adaptor ($A40) just makes life easier, shouldnt cause conflicts unless both want to use same channel or 1 wants 802.11g and 1 wants 802.11b, then i dont know. all d-link routers should work with a bit of fiddling if not out of the box

1) You deliberately placed this thread in the wrong forum?

2) Don't buy a router if you have no idea htf to use one or how to google. Because that will result in you probably making more dumb threads.

3) If you learned to be resourceful you would know that you can find a list of compatible routers quite easily.

vagrant said:
1) You deliberately placed this thread in the wrong forum?

2) Don't buy a router if you have no idea htf to use one or how to google. Because that will result in you probably making more dumb threads.

3) If you learned to be resourceful you would know that you can find a list of compatible routers quite easily.

1) Maybe he's not such a "skilled" Forum user as you

2) Are you always a pr*ck or do you ever have something usefull to say?

3) These lists are few and far between, alot are untested, and the ones that are have few routers or thy are on a forum which isn't setout very well.

4) You could actually try to help and post a link to one of these lists

5) Maybe he is alot younger than you or doesn';t know as much Mr. "Network Engineer" stop thinking your sooooo good ffs :mad5:

Back