Wireless nunchuck?

The Plague

Village Idiot
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
1182-9984-2366-3934
What do you think of this?..I realized the size of the cable is probably good enough for you to spread out your arms a certain distance, but a hard enough yank and *SNAP* there goes your cable..I haven't tried doing this, and i'm sure it won't break that easy, since Nintendo is known for durability..

But what do you think? Are you fine with having the cable there? Do you not care? Or would you want it to be wireless so that you can move your hands around and have more freedom...

I'm fine with having the cable there.. Think, (wireless nunchuck = batteries = spend money = fail = win for Duracell/Energizer/Panasonic/Other battery companies :mad: )

Cable never bothers me

If they make it wireless they would have to change the name for it to make sense to..I don't think they should change it.

I quite like the cable being there...I use it to wear the remote on my neck when I need to move from the screen and such...

That and it wouldnt be a nunchuck then would it :p

I think is a good idea, but if they do make a wireless nunchuck then they probably had to change the name and you probably have to use batteries.

When ever I try to make uppercuts on wii boxing the cable ends up slapping my face, which gets real annoying.

Last edited:
I have long arms and the cable is about a foot short. I'd really like a wireless "nunchuck". It would be easy to have a two part nunchuck. A wireless module which plugs into the wiimote and the nunchuck itself. There's a bunch of empty space in there, more than enough for a battery and transmitter/receiver.

Then how would you choke people in godfather. It wouldn't be as fun without the wire =0

~Rival

The cable is fine in my opinion. Its never bothered me at all except when I'm trying to seperate the 3 different pairs of controllers I have.

I guess it's sort of annoying in Wii Sports Boxing, but I rarely play that any more...
I'm fine with it. But there is a new way to send energy through radio waves, so batteries might not be needed if they did make it wireless...

The only game I have been bothered with that happening is Wii Boxing... Problem is, if its an issue in a part of the first game released, its bound to crop up elsewhere eventually

i like the wire but it would be nice to have the option of more movement! so good idea! i like your thinking but what would they call it???

Back