Wireless Nunchuk?

Shazbot

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2007
Somewhere
Wii Online Code
2293-0953-0033-0531
I think it would be wicked sweet if Nintendo would come out with a completely wireless nunchuk ( I suppose that would make the name meaningless ) but the cord is really annoying.

I don't think it would be good without a cord....people would lose it all the time.

dbomb i noticed after i posted it. i apologize, but I still think its a good idea. and if you're prone to losing things, i wouldn't purchase one...

Shazbot said:
I think it would be wicked sweet if Nintendo would come out with a completely wireless nunchuk ( I suppose that would make the name meaningless ) but the cord is really annoying.

u got a point there shazbot, the nunchuk was nicknamed that cuz of its cord...

Dumbass_Luigi said:
I don't think it would be good without a cord....people would lose it all the time.
eh? So do you keep it attached to the Wii Remote all the time so you don't loose it? How do you keep from loosing your Wii Remote as well?

KrisKhaos said:
eh? So do you keep it attached to the Wii Remote all the time so you don't loose it? How do you keep from loosing your Wii Remote as well?

ive lost my wiimote allready at least once or twice now!

Ellokko1 said:
ive lost my wiimote allready at least once or twice now!
hehehe.... Maybe we need to talk Nintendo into putting a PAGE option on the console so we all can find our lost the Wii Remotes. :lol: (Kinda like nearly all cordless telephones.)

I'm just playfully teasing you guys, but I think a wireless nun-chuck is a great idea. That cord gets in the way more often than not, sure someone like Mad Catz or so will eventually come out with one.

Gampla said:
but it would have to have a strop on like the wii remote ^^

i think thats a great idea Gampla...dont want to toss ur nunchuk at the tv right heheheheh.:lol:

interesting concept but they'd have to call it something other than a nunchuck for obvious reasons. But yeah you'd be most likely to see it from mad katz or some 3rd party controller than straight from nintendo.
no one has raised a big enough stink over it (like they did the wrist straps) for it to be of any concern to the company.

Now if a few cases of kids accidentally strangling themselves with the nunchuck cord start to circulate then yeah it could and probably would happen, but would it be worth it?

Might suck to have to keep two sets of batteries though. Instead of a nunchuck, they should just create games that require two wii motes. One in each hand.

hmm.... it would be good but then the nunchuck will need seperate batteries.... which are becoming quite costly. Also for safety reasons the nunchuck would need a strap?

i agree with what your sayin the cords are quite annoying but i dont think nintendo will invent this hardware.

they should focus on making a headset :D :p

lil-britz

Back