Wired nunchuk is annoying :/

frankyk

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
Playing Rayman's running games is annoying because I feel like I'm going to snap off the cord for my nunchuk connected to the wii remote, any wireless controls coming out any time soon? I heard rumors :/

i dont think the could bring out a wireless one coz the wii wouldt support 8 wireless controllers unless you had a bluetooth clip that went in the remotes extension port and it still sent the data through the wiimote which may slow down response though...

Wii17 said:
i dont think the could bring out a wireless one coz the wii wouldt support 8 wireless controllers unless you had a bluetooth clip that went in the remotes extension port and it still sent the data through the wiimote which may slow down response though...

That is the kind of intelligent responses I like to see around here. That makes the forum look good. That would be my agreement too, however that doesn't mean that we aren't wrong and Nintendo can't do something about it though. Maybe they can design one to use the unused bandwidth in the bluetooth signal the remote itself connects to the console with who knows. I'm no expert on bluetooth technology as this if my very first bluetooth item period.

Back