Wireless Nunchuk?

It would'nt need a strap. The wii remote does much more complex movements. You pretty much just shake the nunchuk.

Another good point Fire Flower. The nunchuck sort of sucks b/c of its lacking ability. It should be revamped or a new remote created that can do at least everything the WiiMote can. Also a tip for anyone out there, use rechargeable batteries. They cost a bit more, but they last longer both by being recharbeable and also per recharge. I use them with my digital camera and I can take at least twice as many flash pix than with reg AAs.

Shazbot said:
Another good point Fire Flower. The nunchuck sort of sucks b/c of its lacking ability. It should be revamped or a new remote created that can do at least everything the WiiMote can. Also a tip for anyone out there, use rechargeable batteries. They cost a bit more, but they last longer both by being recharbeable and also per recharge. I use them with my digital camera and I can take at least twice as many flash pix than with reg AAs.
yea the analog stick isnt the best quality i dont like it but i dont think changing it totally would be so smart

I don't think you have to change the nunchuck, its not a bad controller (I just think its restrictive). What's to say you can only have 2 different remotes? Hell I remember having the Power Glove, Advantage Joystick, Max, and for some reason the U-Force for the NES. Some were cool and worked great, some were just plain dumb (see the U-Force). In any case, there is a market for controllers, and I think it would be insane for Nintendo to not push this console to its fullest potential, which definately includes but is not limited to its revolutionary game play....Oh and honestly, how many batteries are you people going through???

Back