Wirelss Access Point help!

ciper said:
So are the drivers you see from november fifth of 2007 or may eleventh 2007?

Either way I suggest using the latest driver available for your specific build of windows. I cant remember the date right now and I really don't like the Asus site. I have an older asus MB and it drives me nuts when trying to find drivers so I usually just get them elsewhere. Most of the time you can get drivers for other systems that are way newer and hack them to work because Asus is damn slow to update things (sometimes they never do)

As a side note, I have a pcmcia NIC with the same chipset as your motherboard. Im going to try and hack your drivers to work on my card so I can use the SoftAP function :)

Cool - goodluck with the hacking, i spose that will help you better understand what the f*** it is i have to do to get it to work again.

That aside, im guessing ure American, or atleast not from Australia. By the 11/5/07 i meant the 11th of May 2007 where as for you it would've meant the 5th of November 2007 - correct me if im wrong.

Well i'll keep trying, anyone else who would like to pitch in info go right ahead, i'll be checking back

Back