World Of Warcraft

he lives in new brunswick i think....(he was asking specifically ds)

i played wow, don't anymore as it was taking over my freind's lives and i didn't want it to do that to me lolzors

AND because you have to pay a monthly fee, and than on top of that you have to buy the expansions

that=pisses me off

i would join your server buyt right now i have no time

mushroomedmario said:
it was taking over my freind's lives and i didn't want it to do that to me lolzors
hahaa, same thing here man...my friend hasnt seen sun in weeks, what is it about that game? i dont get it ;/

Yeah you need the game itself..Burning Crusade to me exact...i didn't need to buy the game..i just borrowed the game from my friends and installed it on the Laptop, and my PC, but my PC is other crap..can't so nothing with it..

And yes i live in New Brunswick..maritimer FTW ^^

i play wow, levle 64 night elf rouge, female, LOL
but yea, i play on firetree server alliance, of course.
and you dont HAVE to get the expansions, just need it to get levle 70 and travle to outlands...only levle 60 is reachable if you dont have the expansiion

Lol I started like a week ago! Level 20 Night Elf Rogue... Male. I don't play much as I have exams at the moment.

I'm on Spinebreaker.

I played it for some time a year ago. Now I've been busy with my studies so I haven't had time for a game like wow, it consumes too much time. But anyway, my vacations, or holidays (I'm not quite sure about the difference, english is not my native language... can someone explain it to me? :p) start in a week, so I may return to it. All my friends will play it too.

holidays are things like christmas, new years, and thanksgiving. vacations are when you take time off work or school and you usually travel. however many times people will get time off school and work for the holidays so its kind of like a vacation.

anyways back on topic. i play WoW. not much but i do. it has not taken over my life. if something happened and i could never play it again, oh well. ive been playing for about a month and am only lvl 21 (shaman drenai or however you spell it). i would never play if i had to pay (i get my time cards by other means (legal of course)). its a fun game if you dont let it take over your life

Mitch2025 said:
holidays are things like christmas, new years, and thanksgiving. vacations are when you take time off work or school and you usually travel. however many times people will get time off school and work for the holidays so its kind of like a vacation.

anyways back on topic. i play WoW. not much but i do. it has not taken over my life. if something happened and i could never play it again, oh well. ive been playing for about a month and am only lvl 21 (shaman drenai or however you spell it). i would never play if i had to pay (i get my time cards by other means (legal of course)). its a fun game if you dont let it take over your life
Thanks a lot for the explanation :D (repped)
Back on topic: yeah I think just like you. All my friends let the game take over their lives, they stay whole days in their homes only playing WoW. It's a lot of fun, but it's still just a game.

Back