World of Warcraft

Skeebee930

Skeebee
Dec 3, 2006
NH
Im a huge warcraft fan just wondering if anybody plays here?

I have 60 Druid, 60 Rogue and 45 Pally. Alliance , Hellscream Sever

my friend bought it and i leeched off his account for a while. once i reached lvl 11. it got VERY boring (all the avalible quests are for level 15 or higher)

...I don't want to touch that game, I would get very addicted. ;_;

i used to play but its boring as hell, and it takes up to much time for nothing.... SO ima cancel my account but i had a 60 mage on gurubashi

I used to play Warcraft III Expansion pack - The Frozen Throne, was quality, loadsa different games, and you didn't have to pay monthly, though I don't play it as much anymore, just on the odd occasion :)

I had a Tauren shaman upto a lvl 30 i think this was about 12 months ago... maybe i'll start it up again :D

very addictive though.

I had a level 60 Warrior. I got bored of just playing in the PVP arenas, so I started on another server with some other mates. Got to level 40 and got bored again. Haven't played it since. I tell myself it's because I didn't want to waste time when I should be studying, but... well, WOW has nothing to do with that. :smilewinkgrin:

If i ever start playing WoW I'll never stop. I found this out when i was playing on my mates account very easy to become obssesed so no I don't play it.

Level 60 mage on Gorefiend :)

I haven't been playing lately, but I will say that I used to play a lot, and never experienced a decline in social life, I didn't get fatter, and it really didn't drastically change any part of my life >.< It is very possible to play the game a lot, and maintain control of your life, despite what someone might say.

Back