NES:
-Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde
-Top Gun
-Bart vs. The Space Mutants
-Bart vs. The World
-Castlevania 2
-Back to the Future

SNES:
-Battletoads in Battlemania (Things were fine and dandy until the third level, you guys know exactly what I mean)
-Ultraman
-Lord of the Rings
-Lawnmower Man.

Those are just off the top of my head.

The absolutely hardest part in the game. You have to navigate your way through obstacles while driving at a ridiculous speed. The first half of the level, it's slow and the obstacles blink on the right side of the screen before they come (so you know where they are and how to avoid).

However, halfway through, the obstacles no longer blink before they come, as you are required to have really quick reflexes or have a great memory. I could never get past this part. It's even harder on coop mode, as if one person died, both of you have to start at the nearest checkpoint. Good luck if you ever want to try it!

Edit: I meant Battletoads in Battlemaniacs.

Bart Vs. the Space Mutants was actually pretty fun after you got past the 1st level and Castlevania 2 is not so bad, it is the worst of the 3 on NES, that much is true.

And Battletoads in Battlemaniacs was awesome! Just because level 3 is to hard for you doesn't mean it's the Worst game. This game shouldn't even be considered in that title.

As for the Worst game i would have to say Superman 64.

I just wonder
How many people have played some of these "Worst games ever"?

I am on a quest
Im going to play every game on the Tiger Game.com
To say that its bad would be a under statement
Fighters Megamix is border line unplayable due to the screen

That and wining with one move

I didn't think that ET was really that terrible of a game, it wasn't good in any shape or form but it is mostly remembered because they made too many to possibly ever sell.

Some of the other games mentioned in this thread are actually pretty good and if they are the worst that people have played then they should count themselves very lucky.

Worst games that I can remember:

Nexus - C64. A totally hyped game that ended up being awful, spend 10 minutes loading then run left, another 10 minute load, run right and kick a guy. Totally frustrating and the only good thing about it was the box which was kind of funky looking.

FIFA 64 - N64. A shambling mess that had the worst response times ever in a soccer game. Played it for about 5 minutes before returning it to the store.

I didnt like any of the NGP/C games...Gameboy still kicked it's arse.
No the gameboy only beat it due to pokemon

There was some shitty games on it
But there was more good games

Where as the gameboy

Barbie anyone?

Barbie wasnt that bad.

Was nowhere near as bad as Mario and Yoshi which was basically some disappointing puzzle game.
I kinda enjoyed it(not Barbie)
There are far worse puzzlers out there

Back