worst game ever

Rocky & Bullwinkle for NES. I could see the VC ad for this one-

"The Adentures of Rocky & Bullwinkle and Friends. Yes, we know it sucks and it was proof that any company that paid us enough could release most anything on the NES. "Seal of quality" our ass. Costs 0 Wii Points and we will give you 1000 free points just to download it. "

Hands down E.T. for atari. known far and wide as the worst game of all time.

-Kyle

The Bullwinkle game is worse, but no one played it(except me it seems).

ET is just notable because the number of produced cartridges exceeded the number of consoles in existence. Then they had to take nearly the entire production run and crush them in the desert. And it was the first in a long string of bad movie tie-in games(which was never really broken until Chronicles of Riddick for Xbox).

the repetitive tetris games. every thing is the same in each system except for the graphics:sick:

and super man for atari you dont know where the heck your going

Last edited:
I'm guessing a lot of people actually like Burger Time (I do that game was great even though it was kinda hard)

The worst game ever has to be Boo Haunted House, oops I mean Nightmare on Elm Street for the NES

Bubba N' Sticks for the Genesis. I could never figure that game out when I was a youngin', I hated it.

domientius said:
The Bullwinkle game is worse, but no one played it(except me it seems).

ET is just notable because the number of produced cartridges exceeded the number of consoles in existence. Then they had to take nearly the entire production run and crush them in the desert. And it was the first in a long string of bad movie tie-in games(which was never really broken until Chronicles of Riddick for Xbox).

true, still in my opinion it was in fact the worst game of all time as far as gameplay. the fact that they made more carts then there were consoles just adds to the idiocity of the game. but even without that happening that game sucked really hard.
aside from that i hate Super Mario 2(the US one, not the lost levels). i know most people like it, and i don't think game play was that bad, but for some reason, and i can't really explain it, i really loathe that game.

kyle

Back to the future (NES)

I've has that song stuck in my head for decades.

But do you guys notice that all Movie games suck? Reply if you agree.

the worst game i played would have to be...hmmm... probably animal crossing

@ itchylu: yes i have noticed that

Wheel of Fortune on NES.

Maybe I was just too young to understand why someone would enjoy this.

Any of the "convesions" for the game.com
Take a game (in this case fighters mega mix - the color - a lot of the charicters - a screen that cant keep up - 90% of the moves - dodging - all the modes = Very bad game

Worst game ever = Superman 64.

Played it for 30 mins hoping it would get better. It didn't.

Never played it again

Back