Worst music in the game

Bowser29

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2009
I would have to say that all the vocal wario ware music comes close, but nothing is more annoying than the animal crossing "town hall tune" :mad5:.

The Pikmin stage music.. I just want to strangle the creator of Pikmin apon hearing it. Graaaah.. It's all terrible and annoying, but the music with the vocals... urgghhhh. Can't fight at all to that music.

pikmin music
animal crossing music(except for the kk concerts, those rock)
and calling to the night(MGS song)

hate it. then again, i hate tgat kind of music, whether its just listening or fighting to it. i like hard rock mostly

I'm not one for that type of music either, but I'll listen to anything that's good within that category. Even if you don't personally like it, you do have to admit it's pretty good, yeah? >.>

How can you all hate the Pikmin songs?! I mean, I realize that Tane no Uta and the other vocal songs were bad, but the rest were pretty good.

I really hated the Mother 3 Love theme. It just... didn't suit my tastes at all.

Can you sing better?

I lol'd.

You do have to admit the woman singing in it has a beautiful voice. None the less, the track certainly had some emotion to it. The instrumentals were also very good, perfectly fitting the mood of the song. I'm pretty sure when you say you're taking away the bias, you're still biased Shadow. :lol:

worst song? ...That horrible song from the Dreamcast game Sonic R. Also, I hate the Wario Ware songs

You do have to admit the woman singing in it has a beautiful voice. None the less, the track certainly had some emotion to it. The instrumentals were also very good, perfectly fitting the mood of the song. I'm pretty sure when you say you're taking away the bias, you're still biased Shadow. :lol:

eh, probably.

@dal: no i cant but my girlfriend can

You sh*tting me? That's an epic piece of music dude. Not the best music to fight to, but it's pretty awesome. Eh.. Everyone's got their own tastes.

Is that the song sung by that lady, reminds me way to much of the theme from Titanic. I don't feel it's a good song for this game.

that dogey music it plays while waiting to play online.
its gone annoying

Back