Music

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
Is it just me or is all the menu music bloody annoying! i wish theyd used Queen-we will rock you lol that would have been much better, though i guess ill just turn the music off or down.

Queen is for People with No penis, queen ****ing sucks.

What music ? Game music. Wii menu music? Wii has cool music on its menus.
Alot of games have Awesome music when they start up. for example Any Zelda you ever play. And Of course ****ing Megaman..... Megamans 2's startup was so epic and cool it gave me the chills when i first popped it in.

fatalorgasm92 said:
Queen is for People with No penis, queen ****ing sucks.

What music ? Game music. Wii menu music? Wii has cool music on its menus.
Alot of games have Awesome music when they start up. for example Any Zelda you ever play. And Of course ****ing Megaman..... Megamans 2's startup was so epic and cool it gave me the chills when i first popped it in.
lol, he is talking about mario strikers charged

Where the **** did that come from wheres it say Mario strikers charged anywhere? just says Music unless Mario strikers charged has blow ass music and i dont know what you guys are talking about

fatalorgasm92 said:
Ohhh i didnt see the thing jsut got on it from the Home page... o well Queen still blows big Buffalo balls
this was a thread about the mario strikers theme music, not queen, also i suggest you accually read before you post and id encourage not tripple posting either, sorry but ive reported you as i would assume a person with 100+ posts would know the rules.

its not a triple post, we have the same sig so you know nothing of groups or clans obviously, I suggest looking who is posting before stating something about them.

my bad, though double is bad enough, edit next time

allstar2b87 said:
queen is a decent band :(.....jeeez...
lol thank you! repped, glad there are still people that listen to decent music! (and yes i mean music, rap and hip hop dont count, thier just noise with words) anyway this thread has gone off track...

Queen are one of the greatest bands ever. Brian May anybody?

And yes, the music in Strikers Charged could be better, but its not that bad.

Blue Sun said:
Queen are one of the greatest bands ever. Brian May anybody?

And yes, the music in Strikers Charged could be better, but its not that bad.
i admit it was catchy at first but after a good 4-5 hours it got pretty annoying aye

I love luigi's and mini bowsers music :D

I dont dislike the music but I just played 2 hours so ;)

Is it me or is it kinda random if theres music or nog ( in a match )

Yeah that negative post about Queen hurt lol. I've been a fan most of my life. It also hurt my liking of the Styx.

Back