All Things MUSIC!

Shadowpunk said:
Pac,Ice cube,Snoop, umm well heres ma imeem acount...
http://shad0w.imeem.com/
You gotta be kidding...:lol:
tank said:
Dude, Flogging Molly is the ****.
1. Hell ya!

2. When did you first hear of em'?
tank said:
The Killers are also really good. I was lucky enough to hear them before anyone in my area knew about them. Before they were on the radio, before they had videos on TV. I just somehow stumbled across one of my brothers girlfriends CD's. It was the European release of their first album. I also had the chance to see them live, small venue , first row. It was a pretty sweet show.
Ya, The Killers are pretty cool, in my top 50 probably. In other words, I like them, but they're not in my all time favorite bands group.

My current favorite band is Lovehatehero. They're freakin awesome...i'm making a sig right on them right now.

Anyone heard of Beirut

ive been listening to a lot of Interpol too, along with comeback kid

i listen to everything

In the last few years, I've developed a taste for electronic and trance music. Been recently listening to Prodigy (british people should know them) and Junkie XL (american electronic/big beat artist).

Riviet said:
In the last few years, I've developed a taste for electronic and trance music. Been recently listening to Prodigy (british people should know them) and Junkie XL (american electronic/big beat artist).
Interesting....

I've recently gotten way out of my heavy rock/metal taste, for some reason, and have been listening to bands such as the Arctic Monkeys. I really like their entire 1st album (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not), but i've gotten a bit tired of the their 2nd (Favorite Worst Nightmare).

ssbb_lover said:
Interesting....

I've recently gotten way out of my heavy rock/metal taste, for some reason, and have been listening to bands such as the Arctic Monkeys. I really like their entire 1st album (Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not), but i've gotten a bit tired of the their 2nd (Favorite Worst Nightmare).

Ahhhh, I loved Flourescent Adolescent, even though it's impossible to follow lyrically xD;

Recently, I've been listening to this new song and dunno what it's genre is at all... THE HOOSIERS. :D

Frogger said:
Ahhhh, I loved Flourescent Adolescent, even though it's impossible to follow lyrically xD;

Recently, I've been listening to this new song and dunno what it's genre is at all... THE HOOSIERS. :D
Meh, that's an ok song. It flows well with the song before it, but it's not the best. I like (on the 2nd album) "Do Me A Favour", "This House Is A Circus", "The Bad Thing", and "Brianstorm". I like every song on WPSIATWIN. :/

Mostly:

"Red Lights Indicate Doors Are Secure"
"Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong, But..."
And the next 3 songs that follow that. (something like "When The Sun Goes Down", "From the Ritz to the Rubble", and "A Certain Romance").

I think the Arctic Monkeys rival Fall Out Boy for longest consecutive titles of songs. :sick:

ssbb_lover said:
Meh, that's an ok song. It flows well with the song before it, but it's not the best. I like (on the 2nd album) "Do Me A Favour", "This House Is A Circus", "The Bad Thing", and "Brianstorm". I like every song on WPSIATWIN. :/

Mostly:

"Red Lights Indicate Doors Are Secure"
"Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong, But..."
And the next 3 songs that follow that. (something like "When The Sun Goes Down", "From the Ritz to the Rubble", and "A Certain Romance").

I think the Arctic Monkeys rival Fall Out Boy for longest consecutive titles of songs. :sick:

You're missing Panic At The Disco!

what rush songs can you play, keeping up with the best drummer ever could get pretty rough

i don't play any instrumers

my fav music is soft rock in general(new or classic).....or brand new

mushroomedmario said:
what rush songs can you play, keeping up with the best drummer ever could get pretty rough

i don't play any instrumers

my fav music is soft rock in general(new or classic).....or brand new
I can only play Tom Sawyer. FAST AS HELLL. I haven't tried any others though, so I may be able to. I started practicing it when I was 12 (obviously my arms weren't quick enough at that age), but I can play it now that i'm 14. Cool song.

....How'd you know I play Rush? OP?

Back