Worst News in a Decade

if you want to verse someone at gh3.

pm people who have the game you can usually find out by looking at their signitures

oh yeah and look in wii gaming forums!

Sony systems still suck. They die after 7 years or less. Nintendo was there first, and they will always be there.

LinksDarkSide said:
Sony systems still suck. They die after 7 years or less. Nintendo was there first, and they will always be there.

7 years or less is all the system needs. My PS2 is coming up no it's 8th anniversary actually.

The NPD gives the most accurate sales. They are the real deal. VGChartz has not acknowledged the sales jump when Halo 3 moved a ton of 360's during September. They didn't acknowledge the Nintendo Black Friday sales of 1 million units sold in a single week. I watched it go from 14.4 million to 14.6 million. Nice VGchartz. Nice. VGchartz might as well be Nextgen wars, they both run off tickers.

According to NPD Sony refuses to give accurate sales figures. If I said this... "Nintendo just sold 16 million units." In a month I'd be right. This is the strategy Sony has used since January 2007. Microsoft did the same thing. They kept saying they sold 10 million units a year ago, when it wasn't true, but a few months later it eventually became true. This only harms the game companies as they are unable to determine just how many people could buy their games, thus the meager 120,000 units sold for Ratchet and Clank. Anyways, the lesson here is just read a freaking game magazine, and take information with a pinch of salt.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6183452.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;13

Just because the ps3 and/or 360 may eventually outsell the wii does that really constitute a failure?

The wii is already at least 2-3 times more successful than the Game cube, and Nintendo has already made a sizable profit off the sale of the consoles thus far. They are not going to go under like Sega any time soon. (if they do it won't be for at least another generation.)

The wii is still going through some "growing pains" as they are trying to build a decent online library. But they still have aces-in-the-hole to throw our way when we're in doubt (mario galaxy anyone?)

By the time this generation of the console ends the wii will have enough capital to invest in a system than can at least rival the 360's successor. The Xbox had a rough start and a lot of skepticism at first. And still many will argue that a single franchise (halo 1/2) was the only reason the system even sold at all. And yet the 360 is strong enough to keep pace with the ps3.

All it takes is one success to offset the previous failure. And I think that Nintendo has successfully re-established themselves as a force to be reckoned with. (Currently most "Must have games this holiday season" lists place SMG in the top 3.) Nintendo doesn't need to worry about their sales as much, hey need to stay focused on their game library. With great titles; sales will follow.

Don't count nintendo out yet, they still have a few tricks left.

LinksDarkSide said:
And yet again, too many words.

Why are you so mean?

You didn't contribute anything usefull to this thread, why? Why are you acting so mean?

Back