would you wii2?

anthonybest1

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3428-8826-2456-3690
with all the talk about nintendo and the wii2, i just wanted to know if people would get one or will they wait until the wii is dead and gone until you get one..

Get it. I always like to get things when they first come out. I will have to wait a little bit to get the 3DS, though.

i would pick up a lot of used wii games first, then get wii2 after a couple price drops. that makes more sense to me...

but will the wii2(if there is one) going to be better then a ps3 or do you think it will be the same?

I've been a fan of Nintendo for 17 years, I'm about to say f*** it. About Wii2, if they continue on with making a least powerful chip (SNES 16-M, Skipped 32-Mb, N64 64-Mbit) to run games f***'em. If they continue to make games that are $50 that do nothing more than you playing 2.5D BS games like SMG, DKCR, NewSMBWii, or Metroid Other M, F***'em. However, they're not planning on realesing it in 2011 or premering one at E3. Since 3DS can play similar to Wii, it may help Wii's Market more. Come the time, I'll wait to see what games are avaible, if Shigeru sells another 2.5D 3D Mario Game on a PS3 like Wii2 or Successor, Nintendo can go to hell.

This is what I believe...that the next nintendo console [because nintendo has never named any of there consoles BLANK2 example wii2]

will have the capabilities as todays ps3/360
thats what ninty has always done for the most part.
64 had cartridges then gamecube went onto disk...then wii into online play

its just a trend...like a speculation ya know?

I will personally ride out the wii into its final days then immediately get the new ninty console.

If I had the money...

I guess, It would be hd ready, hopefully with backward compatibility todward to Wii games, maybe.

i wouldnt buy it as i have a ps3 with ps move and i dont think a wii2 will be better the a ps3 unless nintendo do something to change how we play games again

i wouldnt buy it as i have a ps3 with ps move and i dont think a wii2 will be better the a ps3 unless nintendo do something to change how we play games again

you do realize that the "move" is basically a wiiremote clone right?
and if you talk about something to change the way games are played then kinect is the way to go at the moment

i know its a copy but if nintendo make a wii2 will it have a better controller then the ps move, and dont like the kinect(got no room in my bedroom)

btw people who review move and kinect complain about how buggy they are. nintendo is still at the top of the motion control game.

i like the wii-mote but i like the ps-move a little better, i liked wii sports resort but i also like the fight for ps3

The successor, if Nintendo puts f***ing effort into it, should be made 2X better than XBOX 360, but like SNES to get to N64, Nintendo skipped the 32-Mbit era (Unless you count the failed Virtual Boy which was 32-Mbit). So it'll be 4X the XBOX 360, however, I'm pretty sure they're not going to do that... even though they have the money, I'm sure.

Back