Wow my penpal has sent me pics of his wii set up..looks ace

pipesfranco

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Hey guys just got a letter from a well known penpal, check out what he has to say! and he added some pics he's scanned.

Jagshemash my Uk pens pals friend

I have very busi times after my movies reports from USA and I have just got back home to great suprises,

The movie peoples have finally made my expensis monsies arrive in my home and they had greatests surprises for me in my rooms,

I have great time lookings at my Nintandos Wiis boxs including wii sports. I think this involves golden showers but I was mistake from picturees on boxs, and I see dog huntings mini games has also been removed from dvds.

When I get a further socket in my room I have crazy time till then I have great fun with my sister and wiimotes that have arrived by our mail mans as shown in picture in envelopes, (SEE PIC)

I see no good copies of my movies have been put on interstate yet, which is bad news for my neighbours as hes bought many audioo tapez to sell in town. High Five

enjoy pics of me and wiis and as yous asked i have taken picture of me and mi sister having great fun in bear hunting fields with nunchuckss.

I like you

Borat

my%20wiis.jpg
my%20wiis%20too.jpg

Last edited:
Wiired said:
:lol: sad reality it, I was reading out loud with his accent :eek5: :lol: Borats Movie = Movie of the Year! (Departed a close second)
best movie

Back