Wow Wii getting The hang Of online?

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
well i dont really like voice chat to be honest i love online play tho
i think it is only need ed for war games/strategy

what aspects of nintendos online service do u love?

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i like the check mii out channel but all i need is online PLAY and i will be happy

no i meant like the process u go through to play say, strikers or guitar hero. is that process smooth? no. what is nintendo doing with all that money to improve it? nada, as far as i know.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
yeah i guess your right it would be waaaaaay easier without friend codes

i am right, i am always right.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyways friend codes are out and voice chat, hard drive and dlc are in.

well actually i got this game list of wikipedia!

oh i guess i should have but i didn't! So i made my own get over it!

Yeah i think wii needs more depth in there online system. My friend was going to get online for wii but there wasnt many action games...little kid games. Wii needs to have more action/shooter games to make it in the online world

acershot said:
Yeah i think wii needs more depth in there online system. My friend was going to get online for wii but there wasnt many action games...little kid games. Wii needs to have more action/shooter games to make it in the online world

No kiddies playing Bwii don't let the style fool you! This game is a spammers night mare!
Geometry Wars: Galaxies
Madden NFL 08
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
NBA Live 08

Nitro bike is an unknown since I have not played it yet.

So far EA nation is really sweet and really nintendo should endorse or offer some one to enforce the online policies like EA. Nintendo is just afraid of parents and rightfully so. So many guys that say they where wild are so conservative now that they have kids! Their wives are even worst and the Wii is the only thing they will let their kids touch gaming wise!

Really I wonder if id could step in and offer a online engine to help with this? They are currently making the orks stuff and epic seems to be crushing them (until id tech what ever number comes out) right now. id is know for great network code and they should at least offer that to the Wii developers and hell even nintendo!

Also nintendo is doing big things in japan via online. They are even think about putting up their own hot spots over there. The Us is way to big to do some thing like that with out a major corp being involved which may actually limit nintendo.

I think online is the next thing that nintendo is going to push. They are starting to right now yet we have not seen their true killer app for this. Also too I don't really care for a live experience being in the back ground of my system and I'll be damned if I want freaking IMs popping up while I play! Call me on my damn cell man! Sorry bout that.... Also too I want all the tech in my system to be used for the game! You have to wonder what they could do with that extra processor in the xbox 360 if MS let developer turn off live! Hey but I also don't want to pay for online play either. You paid for the game why should you have to pay for some thing that has been free on PC for years! Hey but if online play only cost 5 cent then I would pay because that credit card could be linked to some one which would do away with friend codes and almost insure that some one (the card holder) is responsible for keeping the child preditors at bay. Yet I don't know many quake 3 child preditors and also too certain games that are rated for every one probably wouldn't be that fun online anyway.

Back