Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)

How is Batista an anus

True..you havent seen wwe in awile. Well first he only cares about becoing wwe champ. By doing that he beat up rey mysterio.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uj7Pnxf7B4[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxwKb3HQ0zg&feature=related[/ame]

Technically thats the traditional way of becoming a "heel"

Who caught TNA yesterday? I was too busy with Bret Hart yesterday. I knew Vince would do something to him.... I can't stand the McMahons!!!!

Last nights TNA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Last nights RAW
Raw was bloody boring

Of course Hulk Hogan was in action. how was that?
He wasnt

But it was more about what was happening
Its becoming like how WCW was

Also they have Jeff Hardy now

On a side note
It can all be watched online (cant post links but there are other ways like some kind of message thats private)

Of course Hulk Hogan was in action. how was that?
He wasnt

But it was more about what was happening
Its becoming like how WCW was

Also they have Jeff Hardy now

On a side note
It can all be watched online (cant post links but there are other ways like some kind of message thats private)

Ugh...i still say TNA is for old people. Most of them are like in there 40s. Jeff is great..too bad he left, but CMpunk did end his career.X_X. I missed a bit of raw, i kept leaving back and forth...

DG~X;109308 Ugh...i still say TNA is for old people. Most of them are like in there 40s. Jeff is great..too bad he left said:
The Jeff thing was a plot device to let him recover.
The same happened with Undertaker.

>Most of them are like in there 40s
Have you seen the X-Division?
they are gonna be getting loads of new fans due to these old timers some of witch will be bored WWE fans.
TNA Knockouts>WWE Divas
Diva matches get fast forwarded Knockouts only if its wrongly named Beautiful people.

i havent watched WWE in a long time but tuned in to see Bret back in the ring after the montreal screw job! Anyway rumor has it Bret signed a 4 month contract with WWE so expect something at wrestlemania this year...

Back