Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)

I know vince is a lot richer than TNA for a fact. Gets me wondering if he pays more for the superstars all the time. Hes just grumpy. I wonder if donald trump would have been a better chairman.
Plot line again.
Sometimes those in the WWE get sick of currently fighting the same people so they go independent.
TNA has a open door philoosaphy
If there wrestlers need a break they give them one (Dudleys are a good example with there trips to Japan)
Undertaker.
Current - No
Past - Yes
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgBpSbvQ0Ec[/ame]
A good rivalary only ends when one of the persons career ends my good man.
Not really
Lets put it this way
Think of Current DX vs Jerishow going on for another year.
With on and off matches every week
The ratings would suffer as people can get bored with it
I dont think john cena will win. But if today on monday night raw undertaker says no to HBK, i believe HBK will win the rumble once again and vs undertaker or the world heavy weight championship.
I did say Cena would win in a different way
He gets given title shots way to often as hes SECRETLY VINNIES SON!!! SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE nar hes Vinnies number one fave

.plot line again.
Sometimes those in the WWE get sick of currently fighting the same people so they go independent.
TNA has a open door philoosaphy
If there wrestlers need a break they give them one (Dudleys are a good example with there trips to Japan)

Ugh you forget the historical wrestlemania he had with HBK. I miss old kane though...right now he seems to easy to beat.
Not really
Lets put it this way
Think of Current DX vs Jerishow going on for another year.
With on and off matches every week
The ratings would suffer as people can get bored with it
Not really since its already pretty much over. But chris is still trying, big show moved on. What wont get old is how many differnt scemes he´ll pull of to get on raw.
I did say Cena would win in a different way
He gets given title shots way to often as hes SECRETLY VINNIES SON!!! SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE SHOCKFACE nar hes Vinnies number one fave
Everyone loves joh cena..exept the jealous superstars, and some haters.
But HBK needs to have one more chance at ending Undertakers streak..but sadly i believe i HBK pulls it off, undertaker will magicly dissapear and reappear on TNA.:lol:.

cowbell1iw2.gif
Attention ECW fans
Its getting the same fate as Sunday night Heat
byes.gif

cowbell1iw2.gif
Attention ECW fans
byes.gif

Yeah i saw on ECW that Mr.Mcmahon is changing the name. My questions are:

Are the ECW superstars staying on the new show?
Is it a new brand like raw and smackdown or is it like Superstars?
Whats the name of it?

cowbell1iw2.gif
Attention ECW fans
byes.gif

Whats the name of it?

Rumours are its going to be one that shows old matches and ECWs current people will go to other brands and its fans will probably go to TNA

cowbell1iw2.gif
Attention ECW fans
byes.gif

Whats the name of it?

Rumours are its going to be one that shows old matches and ECWs current people will go to other brands and its fans will probably go to TNA

Eh, thats why there rumors. If that did happen though i might go over to TNA like a good boy would do. Any other rumors?

Re: Wwe

I happened to watch Monday Night last Monday.. Still disappointed in Mark Henry's performace.. :( Who was that Swagger guy? I forgot his first name, but it sounded like his last name was Swagger. xD

I happened to watch Monday Night last Monday.. Still disappointed in Mark Henry's performace.. :( Who was that Swagger guy? I forgot his first name, but it sounded like his last name was Swagger. xD

Mark henry is letting that stomach get in between his performance.

Its jack swagger. The 2 time all american american.lol. I wonder if that is really his last name, or a nick name.

Its jack swagger. The 2 time all american american.lol. I wonder if that is really his last name, or a nick name.

Best guess: Nick Name, but it's a good one, no doubt. xD I'm starting to even root for Triple H again, which is suprising to me, and I even forgot what made me dislike him. :lol:

I happened to watch Monday Night last Monday.. Still disappointed in Mark Henry's performance.. :( Who was that Swagger guy? I forgot his first name, but it sounded like his last name was Swagger. xD

Best guess: Nick Name, but it's a good one, no doubt. xD I'm starting to even root for Triple H again, which is surprising to me, and I even forgot what made me dislike him. :lol:

Im listening to raw right now. I think shawn michaels might actually quit because he keeps failing on trying to verse the undertaker at wrestlemania.

Best guess: Nick Name, but it's a good one, no doubt. xD I'm starting to even root for Triple H again, which is surprising to me, and I even forgot what made me dislike him. :lol:

Im listening to raw right now. I think shawn michaels might actually quit because he keeps failing on trying to verse the undertaker at wrestlemania.

HBK might be able to face the undertaker in a normal match if they'll let Y2J win the elimination chamber so it will be Edge vs Y2J @ WM :burgerking:

Well Christian has said on last nights RAW
"All ECW stars become free agents"
Hoping he goes to Smackdown and Edge and Christian become a tag team again

Jack Swagger
There hes not exactly new ((held the ECW belt for a while)

If you watched RAW last night
You will see that hes finally lost it
The current (rubbish) DX are no more
New tag champs are MIZSHOW!!

Well Christian has said on last nights RAW
"All ECW stars become free agents"
Hoping he goes to Smack-down and Edge and Christian become a tag team again
Possible but edge is after the gold and its not the tag team ones.
I happened to watch Monday Night last Monday.. Still disappointed in Mark Henry's performance.. :( Who was that Swagger guy? I forgot his first name, but it sounded like his last name was Swagger. xD
Jack Swagger
There hes not exactly new ((held the ECW belt for a while)

If you watched RAW last night
You will see that hes finally lost it
The current (rubbish) DX are no more
New tag champs are MIZSHOW!!
Yeah too bad. But i like the combination

Im listening to raw right now. I think shawn michaels might actually quit because he keeps failing on trying to verse the undertaker at wrestle mania.

HBK might be able to face the undertaker in a normal match if they'll let Y2J win the elimination chamber so it will be Edge vs Y2J @ WM :burger-king:

Welcome to the wiichat forums.:).
Eh, some wacky thing will happen to the shawn michaels thing. Dont know yet, he might quit. dont know. But he sweet chin musiced teddy long and said my career is over.

Has anyone seen that show-off last Monday between Mr. Mahn (It's man, but has that spelling thing with it), and the returing guy? (forgot his name, sadly..) They have their show-off, the dude wailed him in the face, but gets held by Mr. Mahn's wrestler, which was jacked-up at the start..

i watch to see drama and like to watch the royal rumble and wrestlemania and other ppv's

Back