wrong game

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I actidently downloaded the wrong game, do u think nintendo would redeem my wii points? i just emailed them and asked.

castlezelda said:
I actidently downloaded the wrong game, do u think nintendo would redeem my wii points? i just emailed them and asked.

how does this happen exactly in the first place?

metalfreak said:
how does this happen exactly in the first place?

I don't really know, i was cheacking how many points i would have left over but didn't see wht i was doing, the next thing i knew it was downloading tryied to abort the download but it was to late. Another people also downloaded a wrong game that I saw on this form.

castlezelda said:
I don't really know, i was cheacking how many points i would have left over but didn't see wht i was doing, the next thing i knew it was downloading tryied to abort the download but it was to late. Another people also downloaded a wrong game that I saw on this form.

well why is it so bad? if you were checking how many points you would have left if u decided to dl it then doesnt that mean you kinda wanted it? if i were u i would just play it and get my moneys worth!!

wat game was it btw?

they wont change it, imagine everyone doing that downloading a game and then asking for the points back, they could have already played the game by then and Nintendo would just be losing money. So in conclusion this wont happen, nintendo has to manythings to do and I strongly dout that they will redeem your points. U can still try to call them..who knows? Maybe they do redeem them although I would not waste my time casue they will probably say know casue u already downloadedd it.\
Thread /
~fertogo

It's practically impossible to "accidentally" download the wrong game.

You're either lying or a complete imbecile.

I too would like to know how you can download the wrong game by accident. You have to go through about three or four different screens to get to the download itself.

And no, Nintendo will almost certainly not reimburse you.

Back