WTF: Galaxy and SSBB prices in Canada?

Budo

Raging Clue
Sep 19, 2007
Canadia
Nsider refugee here...

Has anyone checked the prices for SSBB and Galaxy on the Futureshop website? I'm not saying these are the final prices, but they have them listed at $69.99?! While the USD listing for the games on ebgames.com is $49.99 (28.5% price difference)

With the Canadian dollar basically on par with American dollar, is this the point where we [Canadians] should start ordering all our games from an American retail/online store?

meh shipping costs money too, plus you'd have to wait longer for those games, iand i want those games ASAP

but yeah can you check other games on futureshop(me? i'm too lazy..) like bwii, and see how much that costs

Oh, I know there's shipping costs associated with buying items from different countries; but shipping costs bringing this to parody with the CAD price I've quoted - I don't know. My gut feeling is that on something like this, it wouldn't cost much to ship.

As far as I know, these are the only two Wii games I've seen - ever - that have been listed at $69.99.

Budo said:
Nsider refugee here...

Has anyone checked the prices for SSBB and Galaxy on the Futureshop website? I'm not saying these are the final prices, but they have them listed at $69.99?! While the USD listing for the games on ebgames.com is $49.99 (28.5% price difference)

With the Canadian dollar basically on par with American dollar, is this the point where we [Canadians] should start ordering all our games from an American retail/online store?
IM AN NSIDER REFUGEE TOO!! :D

Those will not be the prices. They will likely be 59.99, which is still too much, considering the exchange rate.

the world always takes advantage of the nice people.in that case, us canadians *sigh*

I, too, am an NSider Refugee. It's nice to be able to post pictures and have a signature. Finally.
Anyways, would ordering games from the US be counted as off-region? Or does it only go by US/EU/JP? Would you have to mod your Wii?

Back