Wtf Is Wrong With My Wii!

MACRI said:
****ing Genius...

but seriously their is an anti-screen burning feature on the Wii and yeah turn it on... if you haven't figured it out by now your screen is burning.

nah it's not, as soon as I switch to an other channel it dissapears, and your screen can't burn when there's moving things on it

nilsk123 said:
nah it's not, as soon as I switch to an other channel it dissapears, and your screen can't burn when there's moving things on it

Just so we all know, have you actually tried this method? No point people trying to help if your not really willing to try things that people suggest, although I understand he was very rude however please try the burn-n reduction and then we can rule it out as not a solution if it doesn't work.

The burn-in protection only kicks in when you leave it on, but don't touch any of the controls for awhile. And screen burn-in would only be leaving after-images of text or lines on the screen (and is pretty rare with CRT type TVs these days).

Based on the description, it does sound like there is something magentic near the screen (speakers are a common culprit) or the screen itself has been magnetized (as was mentioned by previous posters). It's harder to notice that when watching regular TV because the colors and images move around much more than when you're on the Wii menu.

MACRI said:
****ing Genius...

but seriously their is an anti-screen burning feature on the Wii and yeah turn it on... if you haven't figured it out by now your screen is burning.

Alright calm down, just trying to help... Sorry I don't know as much about TV's as you do...

this same thing happens to me, but only when i'm doing an update for the wii....it goes away after a while....weird.

Back