WTF Just Happened?

Sparx

WiiChat Survivor
Feb 9, 2008
Wii Online Code
7082-5155-7237-8142
Ok...

I just got to the last level of SSE and there was a huge staircase with all these light orbs...and now I have to do redo the game, but while fighting each character and boss again. Anyone expalin?

That's exactly what you have to do. You have to re kill all of the bosses, as well as beat every character again before you can goto the last level. It takes a really long time, and it's really repetitive.

Good Luck.

I know that...but why??? Like wtf??? This is the stupidest idea Nintendo has ever made!

Caution - If you want to buy Brawl mostly for the Adventure Mode...

DON'T!!! It sucks giant elephant nuts!

But why? What did he do? Why did he do it?

It makes it longer and funner. And.. Tabuu basically "kills" everybody except the four that your choose and you need to defeat bosses and the other characters in order to open the path to defeat Tabuu and rescue friends and enemies alike :-D.

The SSE mode is basically a fancy, new, 3D side scrolling Mario game with different characters, and an occasional cut scene and boss fight. It does get a little repetitive after a while, but I did find it fun to play for the most part, especially with a 2nd player. I'm actually quite happy they allow you to have a 2nd player.

And I don't really get the story line either or what Tabuu has anything do with it. The enemy is obvious, but I don't really see a reason why they do it. They just do.

Back